I bought quite a lot of masks lately. Here’s another review! 🙂
Give your skin a much needed boost of vitamins and minerals with this brightening mask which hydrates while helping to eliminate pigmentation and dark spots. The Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask contains the active ingredient AA-2G which will give a dose of vitality to tired-looking skin. Leaders Insolution masks are free of parabens, mineral oils, silicon and artificial pigments; so treatment to your skin is done naturally and gently.
• Brightens overall skin tone and promotes a clearer more radiant look
• Strengthened vitamin C derivative provides nutrition and vitality to tired skin
• Lightens and evens skin tone giving it a moist, healthy and glowing look
Approx INR 287 for 25ml (1 mask)
• Cleanse and dry face, then refine with toner
• Apply mask 15-20 minutes. Do not leave until the mask has dried up as this will dehydrate your skin.
• Remove and tap your face for a while. Leave it around 10-15 minutes for the essence be fully absorbed.
My Experience with Leaders Insolution Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask:
These masks come in pouches that are obviously not a hassle to use since it lasts for one time use only. The mask comes immersed in quite some serum, and hence I can use it on my hands too. 😛 The mask fits correctly on my face, but I suppose that may be a universal size. The instructions, ingredients and other details are described in Korean so I had to search the website to know more. Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask claims to brighten the skin and induce a healthy glow.
Well, it did all of that! I like how it sits perfectly on the face without slipping off. The essence needs to dry completely which takes about half an hour and by that time I lose all my patience. This mask did not break me out at all and it added an instant radiance to my skin that I loved. The effects were short lived though. But one thing I did not like about this mask is that it does nothing to eliminate oil from my skin.
The oil re-appeared after an hour or so. It cleanses the pores well and also makes me relax. But it does nothing in evening out the skin tone, as claimed. I really don’t expect it to do anything drastic in just single use and the claims are a little too much! Overall this is an average mask and get it only if you are looking for an instant glow.
Pros of Leaders Insolution Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask:
• Convenient packaging for one time use
• The mask isn’t too thin and fits perfectly
• There is a lot of serum along with the mask that can be used
• Induces radiance to the skin
• Did not break me out
• Good ingredient list that are free from parabens, mineral oils etc
Cons of Leaders Insolution Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask:
• The mask takes really long to dry which makes me impatient
• Effects are short-lived
• Does not even out the skin tone, that’s just a tall claim
Would I Recommend Leaders Insolution Vita Bright Skin Renewal Mask?
This mask will help if you want to achieve an instant glow, but short lived glow!
Leaders Insolution Mela-Tox Skin Clinic Mask
Leaders Insolution Derma Soul Detox Mask Review
Leader’s Clinic Derma Soul Pore Control Mask Review
Leaders Insolution Double Effect Bright Peeling Gel + Sleeping Mask Review
Leaders Clinic Derma Soul Bright Mask Review
Johnson’s Body Care Vita-Rich Brightening Body Lotion
Konad Iloje Flobu Lipstick – Orange
Lotus Herbals Nutramoist Skin Renewal Daily Moisturising Creme SPF-25
Murad Environmental Shield Essential-C Renewal Complex
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Studio 35 Beauty Cucumber Peel off Facial Mask
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!