Right now I am obsessed with the green color. I am overwhelmed by the response of the Lush eye shadow and so I thought of doing a tutorial with the same. Let us move on with the tutorial…
1. These are the products I have used for the tutorial
• Lakme rose loose powder
• Tanjore Rush eye shadow quartet from Lakme
• Lakme Absolute Kohl
• Chambor Radiant Touch concealer
• Lakme Absolute Shine Line liner in black
• Lush Intuitive eyeshadow
• Revlon Naturally Glamorous palette
• Streetwear Transparent mascara(forgot to click picture, sorry!)
2. Start off with moisturized eyes.
3. Apply concealer up to the brow bone.
4. Blend well and apply loose powder to set the canvas ready.
5. Dot dot on the inner corner of the eye with light green shade, I have used my creamy Lush green eye shadow .
6. Blend with your little finger.
7. Then take a shimmery dark green eye-shadow(I have used my Tanjore Rush quartet from Lakme) and apply on the outer half.
8. Use a highlighter on the inner arch of the brow bone, my favorite highlighter is the lightest shade from the Naturally Glamorous palette.
9. Blend well, you can pull the dark shade through the crease but I have not done so because I wanted to keep the light green shade alive.
10. Apply kohl on waterline and tightline.
11. Apply matte black liner on the lid.
12. I have gone a step further by applying a little bit of dark green on the lower lash line in outer half and light green in the inner half.
Super excited as always….do let me know how you like it….
Take care beauties and stay tuned till I come back with a request tutorial!
Copper and Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Soft Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Indian Wedding Golden Blue Eye Makeup Look Tutorial