Lipice Lipbalm Lemon Review, Photos
The Lipice lip balm comes packaged like this :
It comes in 4 flavours – orange, blueberry, lemon and strawberry
I got mine in Lemon Flavour. It claims :
- Lanolin and Mineral oil that prevent lips from dryness and chapping by providing ample moisturization
- SPF 15 that protects the lips against UV rays
- Menthol and Camphor that give a cool and refreshing effect to the lips
- Fortified with lemon flavor
Price : Rs 120
What I like about Lipice Lip Balm
- This is one of the most amazing lip balm I have used so far. You apply it on lips and gives a light cooling effect to your lips. It’s not tingling or anything, it’s like the effect you get after you have applied ice on your lips and your lips feel cool-cool. The cooling effect is very light and stays on for a while but does feel very nice. I think the camphor and menthol in the lip balm create that effect on lips.
- The lip balm is not at all waxy.
- It is very moisturizing. I don’t have chapped lips but my lips do get dry a lot. Once I apply it, I don’t feel the need to reapply the lip balm for a few hours.
- The lip balm is not shiny and it sinks in your lips pretty fast so even men can use it. Also, it’s a clear balm with different flavours so boys! go for it. 😉
- It has SPF 15.
- It comes in a tube form so it is hygienic to use and you can easily carry it around.
- The packaging is cute.
- It’s easily available in most general stores.
- The flavour of the lip balm is not over powering. I have the one in lemon flavour and it smells mildly of sweet fresh lime soda.
The only drawback is feel is that mineral oil is one of the main ingredient in this lip balm. But then mineral oil is also in your Vaseline petroleum Jelly. For me, it has not caused any problems. I am totally loving using this lip balm.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Have you used Lipice Lip balm? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
- Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm Review
- Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm Review
- Jovees Lip Balm Review
- Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm Review
- The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm Photos and Swatches