It is believed that on an average, in the world, there are 7 people who look just like you, that’s interesting, isn’t it? It may be difficult to find your version from across the globe, but it’s easy to trace look alikes of celebrities. In this post, I would show you some look alikes of Bollywood celebrities and it’s going to be a fun post. Let me know if you agree with me or not?
1. Sonakshi Sinha and Reena Roy:
I have read in papers how people often compare Sonakshi Sinha with Reena Roy (yesteryear actress) who reigned in Bollywood in the 1970s and 1980s. I checked up online about Reena Roy and and yes, Sonakshi Sinha looks like a splitting image of the actress. There is too much similarity, check out for yourself.
2. Hrithik Roshan-Harman Baweja: Harman Baweja looks exactly like Hrithik Roshan, the facial features and even mannerisms look the same, though Harman Baweja does not have light eyes, but the dissimilarity ends there!
3. Priyanka Chopra-Amala Paul: Amala Paul is a South Indian actress who has worked in telugu, malayalam, and tamil film industries. I find her so close to Priyanka Chopra in terms of looks, compare the pics!
4. Kareena Kapoor-Paris Hilton: Kareena Kapoor has been compared to the millionaire hotel heiress for long. They have identical jaw lines and confident attitude when they pose for the shutterbugs.
5. Katrina Kaif-Zarine Khan: There’s a lot in common between Katrina Kaif and Zarine Khan including Salman Khan (oops!). In fact, I think Elli Avram looks a lot like both of them.
6. Aishwarya Rai-Sneha Ullal: Aishwarya Rai fans might kill me over this comparison. In defense, she just looks a bit like Aishwarya!
7. Chitrangadha Singh – Smitha Patil: Both of them wonderful actresses, they look a lot similar too.
8. Aamir Khan-Tom Hanks: This Forest Gump actor matches up to Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan in both looks and histrionics.
9. Angelina Jolie and Esha Gupta: Esha Gupta has a strong resemblance to Angelina Jolie, even the pouts are similar!
Bollywood Actresses Who Don’t Look Their Age
Best Bollywood Selfie Clicks
Bollywood Actresses in Anarkali
Bollywood Actresses in Tarun Tahiliani Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Shehla Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Naeem Khan Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Kanjivaram Silk Sarees
Bollywood Actresses in Sabyasachi Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Designer Neeta Lulla Outfits
Bollywood Actresses in Manish Malhotra Outfits
Bollywood Stars and Their Luxury Bags
Wardrobe Malfunctions of Bollywood Stars
Must Have Pieces in Indian Women’s Wardrobe
Top 10 Wardrobe Essentials
Basic Must Haves in Your Wardrobe
How to Arrange your Wardrobe & Accessories
Winter Wardrobe Essentials
Wardrobe Organizing Tips
Five Wardrobe Must Haves for the Indian Woman
Top 5 Must-Have Beige Stuff in Your Wardrobe
Bollywood Actresses in Little Black Dress
Bollywood Actresses in Saree
Bollywood Actresses who Lost Weight
Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
Makeup/ Fashion Lessons from Bollywood Actresses
Siblings of Famous Bollywood Actresses
Top 5 Bollywood Actresses with Good Makeup: IMBB Survey
Hair, Makeup and Fashion Trends of Bollywood Actresses of 1930′s
8 Best Dressed Bollywood Actresses
Top Bollywood Actresses in Backless Dresses
Towering Beauties of Bollywood
8 Bollywood Actresses who have Undergone Plastic Surgery
Survey Result: Top 5 Bollywood Actresses With Best Makeup
Bollywood Actresses Who Have Had Breast Implants
Top 10 Bollywood and Hollywood Plastic Surgery Disasters
How to Become a Fashion Designer
Fashion Designer Manish Arora
Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick – Designer
Designer Half Sarees: A Rising Trend
15 Tips To Look Slim in Indian Outfits
My Indian Wedding Outfits!
7 Great Tips on How To Wear a White Outfit
Sonam Kapoor and Vidya Balan Outfits at Cannes 2013 (1) + Poll
MAC Face Charts Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi- Pearl’s Delhi Couture Week 2010
Makeup Decoded for Delhi Couture Week 2013 : Sabyasachi, Anju Modi
Today’s Fashion Trend: Anarkali Salwar Suits
Outfit of the Day: Parrot Green Anarkali Dress
Outfit of the Day: White Anarkali Dress
Outfit of the Day: Green Zarkan Work Anarkali
Outfit of the Day: Anarkali Suit with Bling Accessories