WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Around age 30, skin generates fewer, less organized, new cells, resulting in uneven skin texture, visible, enlarged pores and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For super smooth, younger looking skin, it is essential to maintain an even, virtually pore less skin. It is essential to maintain an even, virtually poreless skin surface by advancing the reorganization of surface cells and diminishing the appearance of pores. Our pore minimizer microtighten pores and retexturize skin by reorganizing surface cells. L’Oreal Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re Smoother refines uneven dry patches and uncovers a luminous and healthy glow.
Pore Targeting Technology plus Pro – Xylane plus Hyaluronic Acid:
- A superb-weightless skin-resurfacing treatment.
- Developed with an innovative Pore Targeting Technology.
- Powered by Pro-XylaneTM & Hyaluronic Acid.
- Helps micro-tighten pores & re-texturize skin by re-organizing surface cells.
- Unveils a sleeker, more radiant, evenly-toned & younger looking complexion.
Directions For Use:
- Apply day and night on clean face and neck before your moisturizer.
Recommended active cellular skincare regimen:
- Step 1: Cleanse all over face with skin genesis cleanser.
- Step 2: Apply the skin genesis pore minimizing skin re-smoother onto freshly cleansed skin.
- Step 3: Gently dab the skin genesis eye serum in small dots around the eye area with ring finger and smooth gently until thoroughly absorbed.
- Step 4: am: Apply the skin genesis SPF 15 lotion onto face and neck.
- PM: Apply the skin genesis deep action night complex onto face and neck.
Around INR 1150 for 30 ml/1oz. I bought this online from an international website, not sure if this range is available in India.
Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Algae/Algae Extract, Carbomer, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol.
I really liked how the bottle came packaged in its box, very neat. The pore minimiser comes in a sturdy, light blue colored plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The cap can be twisted and locked. The bottle is opaque and you cannot make out the amount of product used up/you are left with.
( But I like the bottle and since I have finished the product up, I am going to wash this nicely and transfer my Revlon Colorstay foundation in this now 😀 )
My Verdict on L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother:
How many of you have visibly enlarged pores on your face and have tried everything under the sun to minimise them?
Well, I have tried a lot of such pore-minimising products from serums to toners to creams, but I have to tell you that the results of all of them have been very temporary on my skin. As soon as I stop using the product, my pores get back to their normal size. So, I have finally given up on all these products. This is absolutely the last pore-minimising product I have bought.
I had a word with my dermatologist about pore-size reduction and he told me that they can be considerably reduced in size with a small procedure. I may go for that option sometime in future.
L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother is a lightweight creamy formula. The consistency is lotion like, but not runny. It spreads and blends quickly into the skin and does not require much effort to massage it in. It does not make my skin greasy or oily at all. It carries a good amount of fragrance, which is pleasant and not bothersome or strong.
On instant application, it does make skin smooth and soft. It feels very light on the skin and not heavy at all. I also see a slight reduction in pore size. I have tried this on a hot, sunny day under my makeup and I liked how it prevented my face from turning all oily and greasy.
However, I could not achieve any long-term pore minimising or skin texture improvement even after religiously using this product for about 1-1/2 months.
It does give some temporary or instant results, but that is something I could achieve from a primer, right! Overall, it was a decent product, suited my combination to oily skin well and gave pleasing immediate effects. I got no bad reaction on my sensitive skin either. However, I am not going to repurchase this.
Pros of L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother:
- Lightweight formula.
- Spreads and blends into the skin quickly and easily.
- Makes skin instantly smooth on application.
- Does not make my skin greasy or oily.
- Will suit all skin types.
- Controls oil production on the facial skin.
- Does not clog pores or cause breakouts.
- Good packaging.
Cons of L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Skin Genesis Pore Minimizing Skin Re-Smoother:
- No great impact on pores as claimed even after using the whole bottle.
- Contains fragrance (which is pleasant though).
- Availability in India is an issue
3 on 5 :-* :-* :-*
L’Oreal Dermo-Expertise Re-nourishing Cleansing Wipes
L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Pearl Perfect Night Cream
L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Pearl Perfect Day Cream SPF 15
L’oreal White Perfect Deep Whitening Eye Protector
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Pearl Duo Powder Foundation
Kaya Skin Clinic Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
Sally Hansen Cornsilk Skin Brightener
Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector and Pore Minimizer Thermal-Active Skin Refiner
Pond’s Smooth Pores Pore Tightening Facial Foam
Avon Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Hair Minimizing Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
Nivea Smooth Body Milk
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm