I love experimenting with new hair care products. In fact, I invest majorly in hair care products. My hair is pretty normal but it tends to become dry and then my grandma compares it to hay. Earlier, I would use just a shampoo but now I love using conditioners as well. Here is the one I tried recently and how it fared for me.
• Bring back the power of shine to your hair.
• With an innovative formula, the L’Oreal Paris laboratories have developed Nutri-Gloss Conditioner with Pearl Protein.
• The formula provides targeted care for the hair fibre, balancing it from root to tip leaving your hair shiny and soft without weighing it down.
• The conditioner immediately detangles the hair.
• It contains an ultra-smoothing shine enhancer, which effectively reflects light, giving the hair a shiny and healthy appearance.
• For mirror shine, cashmere touch.
My Experience with L’Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Illuminating Conditioner:
My mom picked up this conditioner for me. The shampoo from this range fared well for me and made my hair super smooth. I was actually curious to try this out. It comes in a sleek baby pink bottle, which looks pretty. The conditioner is thin enough and comes out easily even though this is a bottle. It bottle itself is light pink in color and is not as thick as other conditioners. It smells sweet, which is another plus.
The products spreads well on my damp hair and rinses off easily too. I have normal scalp and my hair strands are pretty thin and straight. The first time I tried this conditioner, I didn’t oil my hair. In face, I didn’t even shampoo my hair. I just cleansed my hair with a shampoo and applied this conditioner, expecting good results. But, I didn’t see any change in my hair. From second time on, I started using this properly – after using a shampoo.
After using this conditioner with either Clinic Plus or L’Oreal Shampoo, I can comment that this is pretty average. It doesn’t do anything extraordinary. It gives ‘okay’ results and I am not happy with how it makes my hair feel. It does not add any shine or bounce to the hair either. My hair feels smooth to touch and that’s it. Overall, this is not the best conditioner in the market. I think Garnier conditioners are better.
Pros of L’Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Illuminating Conditioner:
• Comes in a pretty pink packaging
• Smells sweet
• Spreads easily on damp hair
• Makes hair smooth
Cons of L’Oreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Illuminating Conditioner:
• No exceptional results
• Doesn’t add bounce to hair
• Weighs my hair down
• Does not add mirror-like shine to hair
IMBB Rating: 3/5
Verdict: You can skip it and save some money. I am not going to buy it again.
L’Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Illuminating Shampoo
Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Nutri-Gloss Luminiser Shampoo
Loreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Shine Masque
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Anti-Breakage Repairing Shampoo
Forest Essentials Intensive Hair Repair Masque Japapatti and Brahmi
Patanjali Damage Control Hair Conditioner
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner
TRESemme Smooth and Shine Conditioner