WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick – Zinfandel Review
Product Description by L’Oreal:
- First 16 hour lipcolour in a slim colour stick form.
- Enjoy 16 hours of gorgeous, comfortable, lightweight color that won’t flake off or wear out.
- The slim colour stick glides on easily, applies quickly and sets in just one minute.
- The formula contains patented lip-gripping polymers with superior elasticity which forms a flexible colour network that moves with lips for superior comfort.
- Innovative mirrored package makes it easy to apply – and check – your lip colour anytime, anywhere.
12 shades are available.
I bought this lipstick long back from Amazon and I wonder why I did not review it before.
I have the shade Zinfandel. It was a random online purchase and I had no clue about the shade when I purchased it. Zinfandel is a reddish pink with some copper tone and has golden shimmer in it. It is the kind of shade very apt for Indian weddings. I prefer to wear this only for formal occasions.
The lipstick has this really innovative-interesting packaging. On the first look it seemed like a cigarette lighter to me 😛 It has a mirror-like casing (which has now washed off now from the one that I have) and holds the lipstick and the lip balm.
The packaging has one base coat (red stick) which is the actual lipstick and top coat (white stick). As stated, the base coat is to be applied first and after a minute or so , we need to apply the top coat.
Single swipe in natural light
What I Like about L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick – Zinfandel:
- It has a soft texture.
- Great staying power (this is the only long-wear lipstick + party wear shade I have), stays intact for 6-7 hours easily.
- Strong pigmentation.
- Gives full coverage.
- Interesting packaging.
- I like the shade for my formal occasions or parties.
What I Don’t Like about L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick – Zinfandel:
- Even though the texture is soft, it is slightly thick too.
- Does not apply easily/evenly on the lips.
- Absolutely a NO if you have dry and chapped lips.
- Settles in lines.
- Comes off only with a makeup remover.
- Drying on the lips, so you need to reapply the top coat given with this often.
Overall, I don’t see myself repurchasing this lipstick, but since I have this, I do use it. It’s just that I need to reapply a gloss or a lip balm over this to make it work. If you have dry lips in general, you should stay away from these completely.
Also, these lipsticks are not available in India and for the first time I am not complaining about that 😀
2 on 5 :-* :-*
Image Source: 1
L’oreal Color Riche Accords Intense Lipsticks – Swatches & Photos
L’oreal Color Juice Stick Mango Tango, Chai Review, Swatches
L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick Photos, Swatches
L’oreal Color Riche Amber Review, Swatch
L’oreal Paris – Color Appeal Trio Pro Eye Shadow Review & Tutorial
L’oreal Colour Riche Lipstick Bella Donna Mauve
L’Oreal Colour Riche Stars Lipcolour Lipstick, Aishwarya’s Beige 809
8 L’oreal Infallible Lipstick Photos, Swatches
L’Oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick
LOreal Paris Glam Shine 6H Lip Gloss
L’oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss Moon Crystal
L’oreal Glam Shine Gloss Brilliance Immortal Pearl
L’oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick – Marguerite
8 L’oreal Infallible Lipsticks
L’oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick in Tender Berry (519)
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Totally Toffee Review, Swatch
MAC Cosmo Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review, Swatch, FOTD
Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Raspberry
MAC Diva Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Pink Petal Review, Photos and Swatches
MAC Midi Mauve Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Warm Me Up Swatches and Photos
5 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick Mademoiselle Dupes
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick- Peach