I am still in search of my Hg shampoo. There is something peculiar I find about shampoos. Even if a shampoo suits me over time it tends to disagree with my hair. Somewhere I read that if you keep using the same shampoo for a long period of time, the chemicals tend to deposit on the hair and scalp and hence, the build up gives you all the troubles. So, even if you have found your HG shampoo wash occasionally with a different shampoo to get rid of the deposits of the chemicals.Scarlett has already reviewed the L’Oreal Nutri-gloss shampoo. Today I’ll be reviewing it’s counter part, the L’Oreal Nutri-gloss Conditioner. Let me tell you the shampoo and the conditioner has worked for me but not as a daily shampoo. I keep it as an occasional use shampoo when I want my mane to look lustrous and soft with a good body. Here is my review of it
Price: 150 INR
Quantity: 180 INR
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture
Ingredients: Take a look
They also claim to contain pearl protein and somewhere on the body is written in tiny font size pearl protein derivatives.
What the company claims? The company claims a lot of things. I have taken the shots
The claim doesn’t stop here only
It also claims some proven results
- Mirror shine, cashmere touch
- detangles instantly without weighing hair down
- smoother, the surface of the hair captured and reflects the shine better
- perfectly nourished , the hair fibre becomes stronger, and more dynamic. Your hair looks revived.
Directions for use:
Why I like it?
1) It makes my hair soft
2) My hair looked dull and it makes my hair visibly shinier too.
3) My hair is fine. But this adds body and volume to my hair
4) I usually follow up this conditioner after I have used its shampoo. And when I blow dry afterwards, my hair really looks perfect, without frizzes, without too many fly aways.
5) I like the consistency. Its neither too thick unlike the Himalaya ones which are a pain to take out from the bottle. Its neither too runny. Just the perfect consistency to take out everything at ease.
6) And last of all it doesn’t make my hair limp, at least not after I have washed the hair and doesn’t weigh my hair down.
So, I find the claims more or less true for my case.
Why I don’t like it?
1) True it makes my hair shinier, etc, but after a day or two it makes my hair sticky and limp.
2) I get a feeling it has got too much of beeswax. Because, I feel like there is a kind of deposit on my hair and scalp after I washed my hair. May that is the cause of taming the flyaways and frizzes if you see what I mean.
3) Moreover, after approximately three days my scalp stats feeling itchy. I have no major dandruff issues although I’m getting it this winter. I don’t know why.. so, I would rather keep this as my summer product
My verdict: I might repurchase the conditioner but not the shampoo. And I would still keep it as my occasional use conditioner. I prefer the Himalaya conditioners better than this one.
Do I recommend? Not really. I’m myself not too sure if I am going to but this again so I won’t recommend this to you as well.
My rating: keeping in mind the temporary effect it leaves in my hair :-* :-*
Have you used