Recently, I have got some amazing and super gorgeous nail paints from L’oreal and I thought of reviewing 3 completely different shades that are special in their own way. I have really long nails (Touchwood) and my nails grow super fast, so I have a lot of these cuties in my collection. Scroll down to read the review of these 3 classy shades.
Price: Rs 399 each.
Intense color, elegant oil-shine! Explore all 22 intense and captivating shades of the new L’Oreal Paris L’Huile nail paints. L’Oreal brings to you a nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils and intense color pigments, for the most sophisticated, powerful colors and shine in one stroke. With a patented flexi brush for the easiest, most precise application. The wide fan shaped brush with over 400 bristles allows for a precise and quick application to the nail and is drip-resistant to help achieve a perfect finish.
• Nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils.
• Oil-Shine based nail paints.
• Intense color pigments.
• 22 intense and captivating shades.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile 330 Fuchsia Palace, 112 Blanc de Lune, 556 Grenat Irreverent:
Packaging: L’Oreal nail paints come rich and classy packaging. It has these little plaid blocks over it which looks very gorgeous and it’s quite different from your regular nail paint bottle. The bottle is a see-through one and hence, you can clearly see the shades. The shade selection is just mind-blowing. They have some of the best shades ever. They have all the shades ranging from neutrals to bright shades to darker ones. The price is a little expensive but the quality, the quantity and the shades are really nice.
Shades, Pigmentation and Consistency:
• Fuchsia Palace: This shade is one of the most wearable shades from the range. It is a gorgeous fuchsia shade which is apt for a lot of skin tones. I personally love such pinks which neither have a warm nor a cool undertone.
• Blanc De Lune: This is probably my first white nail paint and I loved the way how it showed up on my nails. It is a pure white colour which makes my nails look very attractive and totally grabs a lot of attention too. This is one of the perfect shades for summers.
• Grenat Irreverent: I have never used these darker and mysterious shades but I have to admit, these look very pretty. It makes the nails look super sexy in a jiffy and it also makes my hands look a lot fairer. It is a sexy deep burgundy shade with a lot of glossiness in it.
The consistency is very smooth and glides easily on the nails. The brush is very smooth and strokes the nail paint without any efforts. They say it is drip-resistant but, it drips a lot of time. The pigmentation is also really good. Some shades show up in the first coat only, but I apply two coats for the colour to increase the intensity.
Staying Power: The nail paints do not chip that easily and stay for a good time of 4-5 days. But, if you do a lot of household chores, then it will chip like the other nail paints only.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile 330 Fuchsia Palace, 112 Blanc de Lune, 556 Grenat Irreverent:
- Rich and luxurious looking packaging.
- See-through bottles.
- 22 amazing and beautiful shades.
- Very smooth application.
- The pigmentation is really great.
- The brush strokes the paint very well.
- Dries quickly.
- “Fuchsia palace” is a super versatile and a very wearable pink color.
- “Blanc de lune” is a pure white shade; perfect for summers.
- “Grenat irreverent” is a gorgeous deep burgundy colour which can make you look hot in just 10 seconds.
- Easily available.
- Lasts or 4-5 days without chipping on the nails.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile 330 Fuchsia Palace, 112 Blanc de Lune, 556 Grenat Irreverent:
- Expensive for a nail paint.
- The brush is not drip-resistant.
- Cheaper alternatives are available which deliver the same results.
IMBB Rating: 4.4/5
Will I Recommend/Repurchase L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile 330 Fuchsia Palace, 112 Blanc de Lune, 556 Grenat Irreverent?
I am not sure about repurchasing them since I have so many of these and other nail paints too. But, these are totally recommended if you love using nail paints, they have some of the prettiest shades! 🙂
Although these are pretty expensive for a nail paint, I totally loved them!
L’Oreal Paris Skin Perfect Pimple Reduction And Whitening Facial Foam
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Smokey Eyeliner- Hello Purple Dream 211
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis a l’Huile 222 Jardin des roses, 224 rose ballet, 226 Nymphea
Chanel 522 Monochrome Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour – Splendeur
Maybelline Superstay 14 hr Lipstick in Infinitely Fuchsia
MAC Fabulous Felines Collection Palace Pedigreed
Chanel Le Blanc Brightening Moisture Lotion
L’Oreal Rose Grenat Color Riche Lipstick