WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I have always been into those bright and super cute shades when it comes to nail paints and I have never really picked a lot of darker ones. So, this time I picked up 3 dark shades which are super sexy and I am sure these are the trending colors these days. Check out them and I bet you will like a few 🙂 Scroll down to see them on my nails!
Price: Rs. 399 each.
Intense color, elegant oil-shine! Explore all 22 intense and captivating shades of the new L’Oreal Paris L’Huile nail paints. L’Oreal brings to you a nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils and intense color pigments, for the most sophisticated, powerful colors and shine in one stroke. With a patented flex brush for the easiest, most precise application. The wide fan shaped brush with over 400 bristles allows for a precise and quick application to the nail and is drip-resistant to help achieve a perfect finish.
• Nail polish enriched with a blend of precious oils.
• Oil-Shine based nail paints.
• Intense color pigments.
• 22 intense and captivating shades.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile – 666 Vert Absynthe, 668 Bleu Royal, 672 Gris Decadent:
Packaging: The L’oreal nail paints come in a very rich and classy looking packaging. It has cute little plaids over it which looks gorgeous and change the way a bottle looks. It is accompanied with a gorgeous gold cap which makes it look even better. The bottle is a see-through one and, hence I can easily spot the shades. The shade selection is just mind-blowing. They have all the shades ranging from neutrals to bright shades to darker ones. The price is a little expensive but the quality, the quantity and the shades are really nice.
Shades, Pigmentation and Consistency:
• Vert Absynthe: Vert Absynthe is one beautiful olive green colour which mostly resembles the military green shade. I have never tried this shade before but, this one looks so chic and super classy. on my nails. This nail paint is super pigmented and gives the nails a rough and an edgy look.
• Bleu Royal: This is a deep and dark midnight blue color which is again a very sexy shade. It gives that mysterious touch to your nails and makes your complexion look all bright and fair.
• Gris Decadent: For all of you who having been hunting for a good stunning grey nail paint, the hunt will be over with this one. This is one of the most amazing grey shades ever. Yes, it is bold, gorgeous and sexy too. If you do not like darker shades, do try this one and you will fall in love with this as it is a nice, versatile shade.
The consistency is very smooth and glides smoothly on the nails. The brush is very smooth and strokes the nail paint easily on the nails. They say it is drip-resistant but, it drips a lot which is quite disappointing. The pigmentation is also really good. Some shades show up in the first coat only, but I apply two coats to increase the intensity of the color.
Staying Power: The nail paint does not chip that easily and stays for a good time of 4-5 days. But if you do a lot of household chores, then it will chip like the other nail paints only.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile – 666 Vert Absynthe, 668 Bleu Royal, 672 Gris Decadent:
- Rich and luxurious looking packaging.
- See-through bottles.
- 22 amazing and beautiful shades.
- Very smooth application.
- The pigmentation is really great.
- The brush strokes the nail paint very well.
- Dries quickly.
- “Vert Absynthe” is a gorgeous military green colour which looks very chic.
- “Bleu Royal” is a deep midnight navy blue colour.
- “Gris Decadent” is a gorgeous cement grey ever.
- Easily available.
- Lasts for 4-5 days without chipping on the nails.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile – 66t Absynthe, 668 Bleu Royal, 672 Gris Decadent:
- Expensive for a nail paint.
- The brush is not drip-resistant.
- Cheaper alternatives available that deliver the same results.
IMBB Rating: 4.5/5
Will I Recommend/Repurchase L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile – 666 Vert Absynthe, 668 Bleu Royal, 672 Gris Decadent?
I am not sure about repurchasing since I have so many of these and other nail paints too. But, these are totally recommended if you love using nail paints, they have some of the prettiest shades! 🙂
Conclusion: Although these are pretty expensive for a nail paint, I totally loved them!
L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Corrector Day Moisturizer SPF 30
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis L’Huile 330 Fuchsia Palace, 112 Blanc de Lune, 556 Grenat Irreverent
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis a l’Huile 222 Jardin des Roses, 224 Rose Ballet, 226 Nymphea
Chanel 522 Monochrome Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour
YSL Touche Eclat Neutralizer Vert Green
The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Butter
Street Wear 17 Royal Raisin Color Rich Mega Shine Lip Gloss
Yves Saint Laurent 211 Decadent Pink Rouge Pur Couture The Mats Lipstick
Estee Lauder #150 Decadent Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick