Good day gorgeous girls! ♥
So last night was date night and I was kind of not looking forward to it because we were going for Fast & Furious 7 and me being a girl who’s not at all into movies like this obviously hadn’t seen a single part of the movie franchise, but as my boyfriend insisted, I went along and to my surprise, I actually liked it 😛 Anyway, sorry for boring you with my story but I had straightened my hair with the use of the cream for last night. If you have read my previous reviews, you will know I recently went on a shopping haul at my local beauty store. With the other 2 products, I bought this one too. Read ahead to know whether it’s become my favorite, or not 😉
I got it for ₹550 from my local beauty store.
Description & Claims of L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Cream :
1) Thermo-Protect Technology.
2) 3-Days Straight Hair.
3) Anti-Frizz Control.
4) Straightening Cream used to Create Long-Lasting, Smooth & Polished, Natural Looking Styles.
6) Ideal for Naturally Wavy or Frizzy Hair.
Features of L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Cream :
1) Pink Plastic Bottle with Black Sipper –Type Cap.
2) Formulated for use with Heated Appliances.
3) Gives Frizz-Free Hair.
4) Up to 3 Days Polished Sleek Style Hair.
5) Creamy Consistency.
6) Absorbs Quickly Into Hair.
How to Apply L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream :
1) Use your hands to spread the cream on damp hair evenly through the lengths.
2) Dry your hair with a blow dryer or allow them to dry naturally.
3) Finish with straighteners for an even more smooth and polished style.
4) Use a comb to spread the cream all over the lengths.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream :
When I bought the cream, I came home and immediately applied it only on my curls (just to try it out). The surprising part was that it made my curls frizz-free and locked them. They stayed that way for 2 days! :O Then after I washed my hair, I applied the cream on my damp hair as the bottle said. After that, I used the KeraShine Air Straightener and I was really surprised by the results. Usually the straightener a.k.a. blow dryer just enhances my curls, but this time it made them wavy towards straight and smooth! After that, I applied a little more cream (just out of caution) and started to use my KeraShine Hair Straightener . It usually takes me 40 minutes to make my curly hair poker straight. But thanks to this cream, I was done in 30 minutes! I was totally impressed by it. The only thing I didn’t like is the smell. It has a very chemical-ly smell and it kind of bothered me. Thank God that it doesn’t linger for long. The cream prevented the fly-aways and made my hair silky smooth and straight. I love it!
Strengths of L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream :
- Awesome heat protectant.
- Helps straighten hair quicker than usual.
- Keeps hair frizz free!
- True to its claims.
- Even helps keep curly hair stay straight for a long time.
- Not much is required.
- Can be used on curls too, makes them frizz free and keeps the curls locked.
- Makes hair soft, silky straight and keeps the scalp oil away.
- No hair fall in spite of working with heating tools.
- Pretty packaging, plastic bottle makes it travel-friendly.
- Keeps fly-aways, away!
Flaws of L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream :
- Availability in India might be an issue.
- Prices differ in stores.
- Might not work for girls with super curly hair only with blow drying.
- Don’t like the chemical fragrance.
- No manufacturing and expiry date provided.
It’s amazing! That’s all I’ve got to say.
IMBB Rating :
Would I Recommend & Repurchase L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream?
Hope you found my review helpful 🙂 Thank You for reading!
L’Oreal Paris Studio Line Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Cream
L’oreal Paris Studio Silk & Gloss Hot Straight Smoothing Spritz -Review
L’Oreal Paris Color Protect Protecting Conditioner Review
Loreal Paris Studio Curl Power-Wave Defining Spray Review
L’Oreal Professional Tec Hot Style Iron Finish Review
Garnier Fructis Silky Straight 24/7 Smoothing Serum Review
Giovanni Straight Fast Straightening Elixir
Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo-Review
How To Make Hair Silky