Some time back due to my erratic hormones, I had a major acne breakout. When these subsided, I faced a new problem of the dark scars that it left behind. I went on a “no product on my skin” for a complete month thinking that it was the overuse of chemicals causing breakouts, but then, I faced a different set of problems including dry patches and open pores. When I went to buy the L’Oreal Shine Caresse Lip Color in Faye, the SA handed over some samples of the L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day cream SPF 19 PA+++ and some more when I bought the Lolita colour, but by then I had already ordered it online.
Rs. 990 for 50 ml.
Get incredible whitening radiance and all round protection with L’Oreal Paris latest offering White Perfect Laser Day Cream.
- It contains a highly efficient ingredient complex: PRO-VANISH that neutralizes melanin production at the source and reduces the level of melanin in the skin. Giving you visibly fairer skin.
- The full-spectrum UV filters protect against UVA/UVB and prevent spots and skin darkening.
- The cream also provides long-lasting moisture.
- People using L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Day cream and Essence reported 68% more radiant skin as compared to cosmetic skin treatments like IPL Laser Treatment.
My Experience with L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Whitening Cream:
The cream comes in a heavy glass jar with a screw top. It contains another plastic lid inside the screw top. This prevents the cream from entering the cap minimizing wastage. The cream is pale pink in colour and has a nice fragrance to it. The fragrance vanishes after some time.
The cream is very light in texture. It almost feels as light as whipped cream. A very small amount is required for the entire face and it spreads very easily. It gets absorbed instantly into the skin leaving it soft and moisturized. It does not cause any burning sensation or itchiness.
I am using this cream for the past one month and I can safely say that the cream has not caused any breakouts on my face at all. The skin tone has evened out to some extent and most importantly, the dark scars on my face have started to look lighter. There are no more dry patches on the face and I love to keep touching the face since my skin has become so very soft. I have also noticed that fine lines have also reduced giving my face a smoother appearance. I am really pleased with all the benefits that the cream has provided to my skin.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Whitening Cream:
- The skin tone evens out after a week of continuous application.
- Lightens acne scars and pigmentation spots.
- Moisturizes the skin to a great extent removing dry patches.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Did not cause any breakouts.
- Reduces very fine lines on the face.
- The cream gets absorbed instantly and does not leave behind any oiliness.
- Does not oxidize or cause whitish cast on the face.
Cons of L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Whitening Cream:
- The jar it comes in is made of glass and is heavy.
Would I Repurchase L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Whitening Cream?
Do I Recommend L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Whitening Cream?
Yes for pigmentation, but please ask for samples before you purchase the cream.
L’oreal la creme True Match Skin Idealizing BB Cream
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect TRW Night Cream
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Cream
L’Oreal Hydra Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream
L’Oreal HydraFresh All Day Hydration Supply Aqua Cream
L’Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Day & Night Cream
Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream Review
Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills Available in India
9 thoughts on “L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Laser Whitening Cream Review”
That sounds good shaila……
It is good *hifive*
I tried the serum version of this one..it didnt cause breakouts but I didnt notice any difference on my skintone
Great review and awesome product…:-)
You are right one should get a sample first, nice review! *haan ji*
This looks like it works them I’m surely getting it, nicely reviewed.
this cream sounds worth trying.. thanks for the detailed review dear *clap*
Not effective. There is no positive or negative effect after using this cream since 2 months. It doesn’t even worth of Rs. 70 or 80. Ordinary creams are better this this.
I have been using L’Oréal for very many years now. Both the day and night. The days I don’t use it I feel my skin being visibly lack lustre. I also enjoy the light pink pigmentation of the day cream, which works as a light foundation and needing no make up. Over the years my skin has definitely improved reducing dark slots and is much more supple inspite of my getting on with the years.