I like L’oreal hair masque when it comes to giving something extra to my hair. Earlier, I used to go to a salon and indulge in salon treatments, where they simply washed my hair and applied these masques to my hair. But during my last haircut at Mumbai, I was suggested this hair masque as I have unruly wave hair which needs to be toned down a lot. I took this one and have not regretted it so far. In fact, I am in love with this masque so much. It leaves my hair super soft.
Coming to my hair, I have thick mid length hair in reddish brown, which are really wavy and won’t tone down without a smoothening serum. But this masque not only tones them, it also adds the much needed shine and softness.
The masque comes in a cute 200 ml tub, priced at Rs 550, but you need to use your fingers to take it out, which makes it a bit difficult. Anyways, as suggested on the pack and by the stylist, I shampoo my hair and towel dry them. I take this masque on my palms and then, massage it through the length of my hair. I keep it for 5 min (the packaging says 3) and then rinse it off. I don’t use a conditioner when i used this. And viola!!! My hair is soft and beautiful.
What I like about L’oreal Professional Shine and Curl Hair Masque
1. it comes in a cute tub which is easy to store.
2. The quantity is sufficient to be used atleast 12 times in my hair length. You need only a little bit.
3. It contains wheat protein and grapeseed oil, which are renowned strengthening and softening agents.
4. All the ingredients are given at the back of the pack.
5. Its good for wavy and curly hair. Leaves them super smooth and tangle free.
What I don’t like about L’oreal Professional Shine and Curl Hair Masque
1.You need a spatula or your own fingers to scoop the masque out, which can be unhygienic at times.
2. You need to identify how much you need. A little extra can leave your hair limp.
3. It contains parabens.
I have got compliments for the shine and smoothness of my hair ever since I have started using this masque. I give it a 4 out of 5 and will certainly repurchase it.
L’oreal True Match Roll On Foundation
L’oreal Color Riche Accords Intense Lipsticks
L’Oreal Made For me Naturals Lipstick
L’oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss Moon Crystal
Loreal Total Repair 5 Hair Masque
Loreal Absolut Repair Hair Masque