Loreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
In this article, I will review the L’oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara, seriously sounds like a Diwali Bomb!! This is from my mother’s makeup collection. My mother bought this in Bangkok. It is the travel collection in which you get two mascara’s and one Counter Khol eye pencil, but it is still not available in India. This mascara has a small spherical rubber brush, which is different from the regular big mascara brushes.
300 baht’s (Bangkok).
What the Product Claims:
1) With telescopic explosion and its globe- brush, 100% of lashes are lengthened, fuller and fanned out.
2) Capture all your lashes, even the short and thin ones impossible to reach with a classical brush, thanks to the small and precise spherical brush.
My Take on L’oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara:
When I tried this mascara, it was really good as the claim of thick fanned-out lashes with an explosion is true. The brush applicator is better comparing it to the other mascara brush applicators. The small spherical rubber brush helps you apply neatly and precisely. It does not leave blobs of mascara on your lashes. Chance of poking your eye with this applicator is very less. As it is small, you can apply the mascara in sections by which you can control how much mascara can be applied on the area of thick lashes and how much mascara should be applied on thinner lashes.
What I Liked About the Product:
1) I got a counter khol eye pencil free!!! Yay.
2) The spherical rubber brush makes it definitely easier.
3) The colour black in this mascara is slightly a lighter shade of black, which then makes my lashes look natural.
4) The mascara does not tend to clump up your lashes together. Each lash can be differentiated from the other.
5) It does give the explosion effect if applied carefully.
6) It is good for beginners, as they can control the application with the small brush and prevent mistakes.
What May Be Disliked About this Product:
1) The applicator brush is quite delicate, have to be very careful.
2) This mascara has to be applied slowly and precisely, otherwise it will not benefit.
3) May not be liked because of the different brush as some people are used to the classic bristled brush.
It is a good product. Many of my friends as well preferred this brush to the classic brush. It is worth a try, you might like it. As you get two mascaras in one pack, you and your friend can buy it together, so you can save money!
Will I Purchase This Again:
Yes. This mascara lasts really long. If it does get over, I will purchase another one.
L’oreal Extra Volume Collagene Waterproof Mascara
L’oreal Telescopic Mascara
L’oreal Paris Volume Million lashes, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
How to Choose Mascara for Eyes
Deborah Milano Definitive Volume and Curl Mascara Marrone Brown
MAC Studio Fix Lash Mascara in “Black Fix”
How to Remove Mascara with Olive Oil and Cotton?
Revlon Lash Fantasy Higher Definition Mascara