Are you looking to shed those extra pounds and transform your body? If so, you are reached the right place! Losing weight in just 6 weeks without resorting to crash diet requires the right strategies, correct diet plan, dedication, and commitment. We understand that the process can be challenging, but when you commit to our diet plans on the Rati Beauty app, we provide you with the right tools and knowledge you need to achieve successful weight loss. On the Rati Beauty diet, we cover all aspects of weight loss to help you make sustainable changes, without asking you to abstain from food or eat salads all day. In this article, we also cover 5 ideal ways to lose weight in 6 weeks!
1. Join the Rati Beauty 6-Week Weight Loss Challenge: In our 6-week weight loss program, we would guide you on a journey to achieve your weight loss goals, you can lose up to 8 to 10 kgs in just 6 weeks. With our ideal tips and expert advice, you’ll be on your way to a healthier, fitter you in just six weeks! To shed extra fat, you need to be in a caloric deficit – burning more calories than you consume. Exercising for one hour every day can burn only a limited amount of calories, but when you eat excess calories, the body stores them as fat. So, to lose fat, you must be in caloric deficit first by following a good diet plan, and we share 6 such diet plans over a span of 6 weeks, so that you can get lighter by 8 to 10 kgs by the end of the challenge. Download the Rati Beauty app to join this challenge.
2. Amp up Protein Intake: Protein is a critical macronutrient that not only supports overall health but also aids in weight loss by promoting satiety, building lean muscle mass (which in turns burns a lot of calories), and reducing unhealthy cravings. Protein is highly filling, takes longer to digest, and helps control unnecessary food cravings, making it an essential component of a body transformation plan when combined with regular exercise. Protein serves as the building block for every cell in the body and is required in optimal amounts to support smooth functioning of all bodily processes, including fat burning. Eggs, lean meat, chicken, etc., are good sources of protein, but if you are a vegetarian, here’s a list of “12 Best Plant Protein Sources for Vegetarians.”
3. Avoid High-Calorie Snacks and Beverages: For 6 weeks, cut down high-calorie snacks and beverages as they contain empty calories that contribute to weight gain. Replace high-calorie snacks like chips, cookies, candies, baked goodies with healthier options such as fruits, nuts, seeds, and switch to water and unsweetened beverages to hydrate yourself without increasing the calorie count.
4. Get Physically Active: As we have mentioned earlier, just one hour of workout in a day is not enough to get into a calorie deficit when you spend the rest of the day leading a sedentary lifestyle. Being physically active burns calories through the day, increases metabolism, and promotes overall health. Also, aim to achieve at least 10,000 steps in a day, not only is it an effective tool to burn calories, reaching this target helps to lower the risk of many chronic illnesses such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke etc.
5. Cut Down on Added Sugar: Added sugars are high on calories and low in nutrients. By cutting out or reducing added sugar, you can lower your overall calorie intake by a great degree, and create a calorie deficit without breaking too much sweat. If you are consuming sugary beverages or sweet treats without bothering about calories, eliminating sugar for 6 weeks can work wonders. Also read: “20 Worst Breakfast Habits for your Waistline.”
Summing up, if you are ready for a healthy makeover, our Speed Slim weight loss challenge is starting on May 1, 2023, and you can subscribe to the diet program right way. Download the Rati Beauty app for more details.