1. You have listed a few supplements which help hair ( HERE ). My question is that should we take these supplement everyday for the rest of our lives? Would that be safe? Or should we give breaks in between? If we should give breaks, how long should the break period be i.e say for 3 months in a year which would be say we have these supplement everyday from Jan to Sep and then give a break from Oct to Dec and then start again the next year in Jan?
2. Secondly, would you know any sunscreen/ sunblock available in India with Zinc in it. Apparently, what I have read on the net is that sunscreens/ sunblocks with zinc are the best for skin. The ones without them are not all that good.
3. In your opinion, what is the right amount of SPF for dailywear wherein one has to go out in the sun? Should one’s sunblock have SPF of 15 or 30 or 50 or even more?
4. I read a post by IMBB some time back on Twinkle Khanna’s look at some event. So I decided to ask you something which i have trying to find out for a long time. I have attached a snap of Twinkle Khanna in this mail. She is wearing peep toes which are yellowish/ beigish in colour with some brown motifs. Would you know who are these peep toes by? Would love to buy an identical pair.
5. Lastly, I had this query which I had addressed sometime ago to you about avoiding the white cast in flash photography which tends to happen in foundations which have SPF. Now I asked this even to the MUA at the MAC store at the Ambience Mall in Gurgaon. She told me that in order to avoid the white cast (only in flash photography) which is caused by foundations with SPF, they use a darker shade of the foundation and that solves the problem. I wanted to ask you if you also agree with it? I always thought that the foundation should be the right matching shade of one’s skin colour. Wouldn’t using a darker shade of foundation make one look odd or weird?
I look forward to reading your responses to my above queries.