Lotus Herbal: Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel – REVIEW
The most important part of the skin care regime is moisturizing your skin. There are several things that we actually do, in taking care of our skin. But one think which most of us (esp oily skin people) fail to do is moisturizing our skin. Especially people with oily skin tend to avoid moisturizer during the day, right after taking a bath or after washing the face because of the fear of adding extra moisture to our skin. As you all know by now that I have super oily skin.That is why whenever I would have something applied on my face, it would causes too much oil and my face sometimes looks messy too. My forehead sometimes shines like a gem . 😀 So I am constantly in search of some products, which would not cause my face to look oilier.
Thus in my quest to find a oil free moisturizer, I discovered the Lotus Herbal: Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel.
What Lotus Herbals Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel claims:
Rehydrates skin and enhances its moisture retention capacity. This special formula is quickly absorbed in the skin, leading to supple skin .Also it is recommended for all skin type.
- It is priced at 169/-. Although I bought it at 10% discount i.e. @ Rs 153/- from a local departmental shop near my residence.
- Extracts of aloe Vera, barbadensis miller plant, which is rich in essential polysaccharides, minerals and vitamins.
Directions for use:
- Wash face with a face wash (preferred wash: Lotus Jojoba wash), although I use my Fab India Tea Tree face wash.
- Apply liberally all over face and neck & let it dry. Can be used as often as required.
This Oil-Free fresh moisturizer comes is a lime color easy-to-use pump bottle. The moisturizer itself is sweet lime in color with a divine fragrance. I am using it for last few weeks and I am highly satisfied with the results. It gives me an incredible skin care regimen, which totally hydrates my skin but not does not make it oily. This moisturizer has the goodness of aloevera, vitamin A,C and E complex which helps in moisturizing the skin all day to avoid both shine and dryness and the good thing is it is not sticky when you apply it. Also aloevera has been known in the cosmetic industry as an effective treatment for acne and dry flaky skin. It is not only rich in nutrients but it also it has significant healing properties for a natural look on your skin. What I like about Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel:
- It has long lasting effect on the skin because I have noticed improved skin texture and softer skin with a supple glow.
- I like this moisturizer mainly because it is lightweight.
- This is absolutely mild as its product description says. It is really perfect for my type of skin.
- I love its texture, especially the sweet lime in color.
- The fragrance is very pleasant.
- During application I’ve noticed that it is quickly absorbed in the skin and unlike other moisturizers, it gives a great matte-finish look that gives a natural look to my skin.
- I have never experienced any problems or discomfort with it during the course of my application.
- This is a very good for daily use and I can even use it under make-up.
- It is oil-free, absolutely true. I never experienced the sticky feeling on my face and this never clogs my pores.
- The quantity is good & this bottle will last for me for a couple of months, I guess
- This comes in a spray format unlike other moisturizers which come in tubes or bottles, thus it is much easier to use, especially when I am in a hurry.
- Lotus Herbal products are not hard to find and that what makes it more convenient. They are available in most leading stores in my place.
- It is so economical because a single pump of moisturizer is enough to protect my face all throughout the day.
- Not to forget, it is reasonably priced.
What I dislike about Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel :
- Does not contain SPF. Thus I have to dab an extra layer of sun block.
Bottom line: The good thing about the Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel is its ability to moisturize your skin and you are worry-free about the oily skin. With Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel you are care free when you are moisturizing your face. I believe this is the great way to moisturize my oily skin. I have also noticed suppleness in my skin. Thus this product is a worth to try and your budget worth it too.
So I will repurchase Lotus Herbal: Aloe hydra Moisturizing Gel Review and will recommend all to give a try.