Lotus Herbal: Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel – REVIEW
The most important part of the skin care regime is moisturizing your skin. There are several things that we actually do, in taking care of our skin. But one think which most of us (esp oily skin people) fail to do is moisturizing our skin. Especially people with oily skin tend to avoid moisturizer during the day, right after taking a bath or after washing the face because of the fear of adding extra moisture to our skin. As you all know by now that I have super oily skin.That is why whenever I would have something applied on my face, it would causes too much oil and my face sometimes looks messy too. My forehead sometimes shines like a gem . 😀 So I am constantly in search of some products, which would not cause my face to look oilier.
Thus in my quest to find a oil free moisturizer, I discovered the Lotus Herbal: Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel.
What Lotus Herbals Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel claims:
Rehydrates skin and enhances its moisture retention capacity. This special formula is quickly absorbed in the skin, leading to supple skin .Also it is recommended for all skin type.
- It is priced at 169/-. Although I bought it at 10% discount i.e. @ Rs 153/- from a local departmental shop near my residence.
- Extracts of aloe Vera, barbadensis miller plant, which is rich in essential polysaccharides, minerals and vitamins.
Directions for use:
- Wash face with a face wash (preferred wash: Lotus Jojoba wash), although I use my Fab India Tea Tree face wash.
- Apply liberally all over face and neck & let it dry. Can be used as often as required.
This Oil-Free fresh moisturizer comes is a lime color easy-to-use pump bottle. The moisturizer itself is sweet lime in color with a divine fragrance. I am using it for last few weeks and I am highly satisfied with the results. It gives me an incredible skin care regimen, which totally hydrates my skin but not does not make it oily. This moisturizer has the goodness of aloevera, vitamin A,C and E complex which helps in moisturizing the skin all day to avoid both shine and dryness and the good thing is it is not sticky when you apply it. Also aloevera has been known in the cosmetic industry as an effective treatment for acne and dry flaky skin. It is not only rich in nutrients but it also it has significant healing properties for a natural look on your skin. What I like about Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel:
- It has long lasting effect on the skin because I have noticed improved skin texture and softer skin with a supple glow.
- I like this moisturizer mainly because it is lightweight.
- This is absolutely mild as its product description says. It is really perfect for my type of skin.
- I love its texture, especially the sweet lime in color.
- The fragrance is very pleasant.
- During application I’ve noticed that it is quickly absorbed in the skin and unlike other moisturizers, it gives a great matte-finish look that gives a natural look to my skin.
- I have never experienced any problems or discomfort with it during the course of my application.
- This is a very good for daily use and I can even use it under make-up.
- It is oil-free, absolutely true. I never experienced the sticky feeling on my face and this never clogs my pores.
- The quantity is good & this bottle will last for me for a couple of months, I guess
- This comes in a spray format unlike other moisturizers which come in tubes or bottles, thus it is much easier to use, especially when I am in a hurry.
- Lotus Herbal products are not hard to find and that what makes it more convenient. They are available in most leading stores in my place.
- It is so economical because a single pump of moisturizer is enough to protect my face all throughout the day.
- Not to forget, it is reasonably priced.
What I dislike about Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel :
- Does not contain SPF. Thus I have to dab an extra layer of sun block.
Bottom line: The good thing about the Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel is its ability to moisturize your skin and you are worry-free about the oily skin. With Aloehydra Moisturizing Gel you are care free when you are moisturizing your face. I believe this is the great way to moisturize my oily skin. I have also noticed suppleness in my skin. Thus this product is a worth to try and your budget worth it too.
So I will repurchase Lotus Herbal: Aloe hydra Moisturizing Gel Review and will recommend all to give a try.
34 thoughts on “Lotus Herbal: AloeHydra Moisturizing Gel Review”
Thanks for this review Sush…hadnt heard of this Lotus product…I dont have oily skin so dont think I may try this but I am surely sharing this review with a close friend who has extremely oily skin..
Lotus is just getting more n more popular with each passing day isnt it??
hi HD, glad you liked it…. :-)) the moisturizer is recommended for all skin type so i dont think u need to worry about its post effect on your skin…. give it a shot , u may like it…
n yes ur friend will definately like it… 😉
u know i bought a compact from their collection along with d moisturizer n it is too good, will review soon…
Ohh well in that case I will get one too, maybe after some time though…
Do review the compact, waiting
or u may try it out after your friends buys it(if she finds the review convinsing enough) & then decide…..
yes i’ll soon 😉 😛
Ohh I cant really go by that since she has really oily skin…so it wouldnt work the same way for us
hey HD I mean to say u can try the moisturize on urself after she buys it. this wy u can check it out weather itis suitable for ur skin….
n if nt ur penny wil be saved… he he.. 😉
Sounds really good Sush but does this leave any yellow tint on the skin?
no aarthi it doesn’t… 😉
I am surely going to make my friend buy it. 🙂 And moisturizing gel sounds very nice. I wonder if this could be used as a primer for my skin….
hi rati , dont worry it can be used as a base makeup& i guess it’ll meet the purpose as well as it recommanded for all skin type… :-*
oh really??? I must get this and try to work it out. 🙂
ok !! mdo share ur experience 😉
I’m def gonna try this 😀 On my shopping list
Hey Sush….I am using this right now and I agree about whatever you are saying……. 🙂 works for my skin too!!!! :-)) 🙂
hi jomol it worked for u too great !!! im just loving it esp for its non sticky part… :giggle: n its smell is also v pleasant isn’t it….
Hello, found your site while looking into the lotus brand. I notice the active ingredients are listed but not the inactives or other supplemental ingredients. Do you mind telling me what those ingredients are because thats also important to me too (i.e. parabens, silicones, sulfates, fragrances).
Thank you in advance
:-)) hi ………………… i share the same concern as u do bcoz i hv a vry sensitive skin too, so plz let me also know the complete ingredients list plz.
thank u………………… :-)) :-)) :-))
hi Osk, i found this list on the back of the pack i bought. if u wanna know the complete ingredient list i think u should visit their website or call the customer executive… :-)) hope this helps
as lotus is a haerbal brand, i dont think they include any chemical composition in their product aslo i have v sensitive skin n didn’t face any break out til date :blush: :kissed:
😀 😀 😀 Hi sush!!
I just bought this product…
and after i reached home, i got so excited that i tore open the packet and applied it on my face , after washing.[HOW DESPERATE! 😐 😐 😐 😐 ]
I applied so much that my face looked super sticky. :-((
After a few seconds i noticed that all the gel was observed by the skin 😯 😯 😯
I was so shocked! 😀
You should also try the Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for COMBINATION skin 🙂
.-= giasaysthat´s last blog ..Headband collection =-.
I like this moisturizer too. Just bought it today. No sticky feeling. Just one nagging doubt – the ingredients mention parabens. Good, bad, i don’t know. but the moisturizer is lovely.
thank you soooooooooooo much for this post. ur a life savorf seriously but plzzzzz can any1 tel me if i can find these products in Pakistan
can i find tiz prouct in Malaysia ??
hey sush really thanx 4 ur reviews :)………my skin type is really oily……..will buy 1 for me 2day……..tired of trying pdts dat will suit my skin perfectly….my skin also shines like jewel …. 😛
will try this 4 sure:)
This one did not do a thing for me. I have skin type belonging to “Normal to dry” skin category and I would say more towards the dry side at this time of the season.
This gel is making my skin more dry 🙁 I hate it.
How is the jovees water lily moisturiser? Will it suit my skin type?