Lotus Herbals FloralStay Long-Lasting Lip Colour SPF 10 Pink Mink
I am always in search of kiss-proof colors, not because I want to kiss someone :D, but I prefer non-transferable lipsticks which can stay for quite long. I don’t use Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipsticks much because of this transferring nature. Then, I read Rati’s review on this lipstick range and badly wanted to check these out. The color which appealed me most was Red Rover, but again, I am afraid of reds, so I decided to try the Pink Mink shade.
I tried all the colors at the store and ended up buying this one only. There were only a few shades of my type. At first glance, I thought it is red, but the SA applied it using a lip brush and it was a bright pink lipstick with red undertone or can be said that it is pink red without any shimmer. My friend said it totally suits me, and so without any doubt, I bought this.
A luxurious lipstick takes care of health of your lips, while enhancing looks & imparting intensive colour. Stays day long & protects lips from UV rays thus preventing darkening of lips. Other points:
- Botanical Infusion for the health of your lips.
- Day Long Wear.
- Kiss Proof.
- Sun protection.
Contains: Botanical extracts of Aloe Vera and Avocado.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals FloralStay Long-Lasting Lip Colour SPF 10 Pink Mink:
This is a highly-pigmented shade, only one swipe is needed. On swatch, it looks like a red, but on the lips, its wearable pink red. I am not sure if its kissproof 😛 (not tried yet :D), but it’s truly a non-transferable lipstick which was the sole reason for my purchase. It lasts for 4-6 hours on me without me having food or coffee. The actual color lasts for only one hour or so, but when it fades, it turns out to be a pretty pink which is a total MLBB shade. I love that faded shade more than the actual shade. I wear it to office too and nobody stares at my lips, so this is my HG office wear shade.
Pros of Lotus Herbals FloralStay Long-Lasting Lip Colour SPF 10 Pink Mink:
- Truly non-transferable lipstick. After application, just blot it with a tissue, then you are ready to go out without the fear of transferring.
- Highly pigmented and the color is buildable from pink to red.
- Pretty packing.
- Staying power is pretty good, say one hour without fading, and 4-6 hours with the faded color which feels like a lip stain and that is much prettier also.
- Has SPF 10, which gives sun protection.
- Enriched with extracts of Aloe Vera and Avocado.
Cons of Lotus Herbals FloralStay Long-Lasting Lip Colour SPF 10 Pink Mink:
- If you are a Maybelline moisture extreme/colorsensational lover, you might not like this lipstick, because it’s not that creamy.
- It settles on the fines lines of lips, so make sure that you exfoliate your lips well before using it (I didn’t do it in the picture below).
- If a lip balm is used underneath, staying power is reduced.
- Bleeds a little during food intake.
I have only used one swipe in the above picture.
Snap taken just after application. Can you see the lipstick stain? I have blotted it twice and as you can see lipstick stain is visible only on the first blotting. See how kiss proof this is? 😉
Final Word on Lotus Herbals FloralStay Long-Lasting Lip Colour SPF 10 Pink Mink:
This is one of my most favorite lipsticks. This shade is very pretty and will suit most skin tones. If you are a pink lover, go buy it, and if you are red lover,then also buy it.
MAC Peacocky Kissable Lip Colour Photos, Swatches (1)