Lotus Herbals Fruit Pack – Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting, Rejuvenating
Lotus Herbals Frujuvenate Skin Perfecting & Rejuvenating Face Pack : Natural alpha-hydroxy fruit acids act gently to rejuvenate your skin, giving over-stressed skin a new vitality & healthy radiance. Firming, nourishing, hydrating & soothing, this pack is a vital weekly pampering, specially for mature skin. pH balanced.
Price : Rs 185
Directions for use
Wash your face with mild soap & blot dry. Apply a generous amount of this pack on face & neck, avoiding eyes. Relax till completely dry. Rinse with fresh water. Follow with SANDALSCREEN.
Juice of grape, carrot, apple, pineapple, peach. Contains alpha hydroxy fruit acids.
My Experience with Lotus Herbals Frujuvenate Fruit Pack:
- Lotus fruit pack comes packed in nice tube packaging with a flip top cap. It’s a light muddy peachy coloured pack. I love the packaging. It’s super hygienic and easy to carry. Also the packaging is such that whole product doesn’t get exposed to air. So the pack stays fresh for long time.
- The pack has a fruity clay kind of a smell. It’s actually quite refreshing.
- As suggested, I apply this pack for 20 minutes. the pack starts drying within 5-10 minutes so I pat some rose water or regular water to make the pack wet again. I rinse off my face with regular water after 20 minutes or so. After washing my skin feels soft and refreshed. It does dry my skin a little but nothing that a regular moisturizer cannot take care of. I don’t see any major difference after I apply the pack. for me it is nice no fuss product for regular use. I use it once a week.
- It contains AHAs and fruit juices , which are good for skin.
- Since the pack is ready made I don’t have to go through the process of mixing and preparing the pack. Just squeeze the product on your finger tips and apply. ta da!
Overall , I think it’s a decent pack. I do like it more than my Himalaya Fruit Pack. It does teeny meeny something to my skin and I like it. It is meant for normal to dry skin. I agree on that. It is quite gentle on my skin. I would always repurchase it until I find something better.
Here is how it looks like.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you used Lotus Herbals Fruit Pack? Please rate in the box below.
Further Readings :
- Lotus Herbals Neemwash Review
- Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub Review
- 3 Step Skin Care for Summers – Lotus Herbals