LOTUS Herbals JOJOBAWASH Active Milli capsules Nourishing face wash
I use two different face washes for different time of the day … YES … In the morning I use Himalaya oil controlling face wash and in the evening plus rest of the day I have been currently using Lotus Herbals Jojobawash Active Milli Capsules Face Wash. Let me mention, this face wash is suitable for all skin types. Earlier, I used Neutrogena Acne wash. It turned out to be big disappointment. After using the acne wash so religiously, it did not reduce my “ BEST FRIENDS” ( The big mountains on my forehead). Just sad, sad face wash. I just ended up wasting 500 bucks behind it. 🙁
Ok let’s see. . . I got this face wash sometime back from Big Bazaar. That time they had this thing going on where you give all the things at your home( which you don’t need OF COURSE) and then they give you coupons from which you can shop and get discount. It was a bonus time for me for me because my mom cleaned up the whole house to find things which are not needed.. We filled up two big and I mean BIGGGGG BAGS and got loads of coupons. 😀 After shopping for everything, we were still left with coupons. I spent those on cosmetics.:)
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Lotus Herbals Jojobawash Active Milli capsules Nourishing Face Wash
PRICE: 110 rupees ( But I got it at some discounted rate!)
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Extracts of jojoba , Avocado and Vitamin E.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
SOME FACTS ABOUT ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
JOJOBA- – –
Benefits of jojoba oil:
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Provides all day moisturization – jojoba oil doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers can.
- It is theorized, but not yet proven, that because jojoba oil is so similar to human skin oil, it can “trick” the skin into thinking it has produced enough oil and thus balance oil production.
- Very stable – jojoba oil does not become rancid or lose antioxidants even after long periods of storage.
- Spreads well and absorbs well.
Benefits of avocado:
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- It is also high in sterolins, which are reputed to reduce age spots reduce age spots, help heal sun damage and scars. It is the sterolins (also called plant steroids) in the oil that helps to soften the skin and imparts a superior moisturizing effect.
- Avocado oil is easily absorbed into deep tissue, and with its wonderfully emollient properties, makes it ideal for mature skins. It also helps to relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema.
- It is often used for clients with dry or mature skins, or people suffering from eczema or psoriasis, and is very useful when treating sun or climate damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished, as it is said to help with regenerating the skin and softening the tissue.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Benefits of Vitamin E:
- useful for stretch marks
- help in reducing age spots
- act as a cleansing agent
- it provides moisture to the skin by preventing water loss
WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS?
The innovative mili capsules present in this premium face wash contain herbal extracts of jojoba, avocado and vitamin-e. These active ingredients are delivered directly to your face when applied leaving your skin clean and nourished.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Squeeze a small quantity on wet palms. Crush mili capsules and work out lather. Apply on wet face with circular movements. Wash off.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS FACE WASH:
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
- I was very attracted to the active milli capsules. I had never used something like this before and thats why I got it in first place ! 🙂
- I love the smell of this face wash. It has a very nice and refreshing aroma of jojoba, which is the first thing which you ll notice when you use it for the first time.
- I like the texture of this face wash. The gel face wash is just something that usually works for me.
- You don’t need dollop’s of product to cleanse your face.
WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS FACE WASH:
- It does a pretty decent job of cleaning your face. I have got oily skin and believe me it does get super oily.So much so that someone can FRY AN EGG ON MY T-ZONE ! This face wash was able to cleanse my face to some extent. But then my face doesn’t stay oil-free for long.
- The flip cap of the tube is super loose. I mean – I have lost a bit of face wash just because it leaks out of the tube. The cap is so loose that you just can’t consider carrying this face wash anywhere. 🙁
- I am bit skeptical about the tiny, colored beads that are said to provide nourishment. I mean there is no way you can find out !!
- The face wash has slippery feel to it, which makes the “crushing the capsules” part a bit of a TASK !!
- I just guess this face wash will be a boon for people with normal to dry skin.