WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk Review
Claims : This unique cleansing milk is ideal for deep cleansing and removing make-up. The astringent property of lemon lifts impurities from the skin. Turmeric works as an antiseptic, maintains moisture level and preserves elasticity of skin. The lemon peel extract draws out younger skin.
Directions for use : Apply all over face and neck with circular movements. Wipe off with either damp cotton or wash off with water.
Best For : Normal To Dry skin
Price : Rs 225 for 170 ml
Extracts of wild turmeric, vitiver and lemon peel.
What i like about Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk
- I LOVE this cleansing milk. After Fabindia Cleansing milk, if I have been so thoroughly satisfied with any cleansing milk, it is this. It removes every last bit of my face makeup and leaves my skin soft and supple.
- It smells “soapy” lemony. I like.
- It doesn’t dry out my skin at all. After using it all I need to splash is a little rose water on my face and my skin feels quite comfortable.
- Removes face makeup without putting in much effort.
- A little goes a long way.
- Lives up to its claim of deep cleansing. My pores feel super clean after using this.
- You get awesome quantity for the price you pay.
- Doesn’t sting my eyes. It is not an eye makeup remover so I have been quite careful that it does not go inside my eyes. I suggest that you use a separate eye makeup remover for your eye makeup than this one.
- Removes eyeshadows and soft eye liners as well.
- Has a lot of good ingredients.
- It comes in a pump bottle. Easy to use .
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk
- The only thing that I don’t like is that the bottle is quite big and bulky so you can’t carry it around. I hope Lotus launches it in smaller size bottles as well.
- Also the product is not available for people with oily skin.
Here is the swatch of the product.It is lemony yellow in colour.
Here is a lipstick experiment. It removes most of the lipsticks but not the lipstains or super long stay lipsticks.
One swipe – most of it is gone.
Second Swipe- except the lipstain, all lipsticks are gone.
Swiped with quite an effort and everything is gone. However I have to say that it is best that you use a separate eye makeup remover. It does not remove long stay eye pencils or mascaras. It is purely a face cleanser and it does a pretty good job at that. Every last bit of foundation, blush, concealers, smudgy eyeliners under the eyes get removed.
Datty Cotton rounds. 😀
I would definitely suggest this Lotus cleansing milk to girls with normal to dry skin. Excellent product!
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Lotus Herbals Lemonpure Cleansing Milk? Please rate in the box below
Was listening to this song a while back :
Also Read :
Fab India Lavender Cleansing Milk Review
Himalaya Cleansing Milk Review
VLCC Skin Defense Sandal Cleansing Milk & Rose Water Toner Review
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Lotus Herbals Cocofair Ginseng Fairness Creme Review
Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipsticks Review, Photos and Swatches
Lotus Herbals Neemwash Review
Lotus Herbals Anti Tan Sunblock SPF 30 PA +++ Review