WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
LOTUS HERBALS LIP COLOUR –Rose Wood & Perky Peach REVIEW.
Hi girls, it’s the beginning of the month so guess what… it’s time for shopping again! Like many of us, I am also a great sucker for lippies and, throughout my life, I have tried a great range of lip colors starting from the highest to the lowest priced ones (yes the Chinese ones..). But recently I wanted to try one of the herbal ones because they’re supposed to be good for the lips. Moreover, reading so many pros of Lotus Herbal cosmetics on IMBB, I was very much tempted to try their lippies. I have used and have been using many products from Lotus herbals, but this is the 1st time I was all set to try their lip colors.. I actually wanted to try out the Lakme exchange offer but ended up buying this instead because it is 100% Vegetation product.
- Lotus herbals products are honest herbal formulations, inspired by Ayurveda, a 5000 year old science of life. Each product contains combination extracts of different herbs to protect, heal and enhance the face, body and hair. Lotus Herbals is a reputed, trusted and valued natural products brand. Formulated in India, it has the distinction of being one of the most sought after brands in many Asian and European countries.
- The company does not believe in synthetic or animal tested cosmetics. It is a 100% vegetarian
- Herbal ingredients are actively used in the products unlike other chemical based skin care
- All the products are safe, effective and pure.
I bought them in stick format, 225/- each for (4.2) grams. Although I had to pay only for 1 as there was an offer going on Lotus Lippies: BUY 1 GET 1 ABSOLUTELY FREE. The offer is for a limited period of time.. So hurry…. The lipsticks come in a light golden sealed cute packaging. Rose wood #641: When I opened up the lid, the appearance of the color was somewhat like like ummm.. Between brown to purple or better to be explained as red sandalwood ( lal Chandan), (like the name suggests). After swatching , it turned out to be a nice pink one, which in turn is very sweet. Oh I am simply loving it..
How I apply the Lip color: I apply this on completely dry & clean lips. I admit I am very lazy so I do not prefer using lip liners. But goes well when applied after drawing the outlines with a liner.. Swatches of Lotus herbal -Rose wood #641 & Perky Peach # 690. What I like about LOTUS HERBAL LIP COLOUR
- These lipsticks are great! for the price ,only 225 /- for extremely 2 beautiful shades
- The lipsticks belong to a reputed, trusted and valued natural products` brand for beauty products
- They give a matte finish, which is indeed very natural.
- The texture is smooth and manageable and goes on smoothly on the lips .
- The packaging is cute and could be easily carried in purses.
- Earlier my lips used to become very dry and they used to look so bad in such dry condition. My visible fine lines used to give my lips a cracked look. But Lotus lip color is hydrating, it gives a smooth look to the lips. My lips never look cracked or dry with these lipsticks.
- They are great for daily wear,.
- With one coat, you have an intense color that’s opaque and intense so no need to make a thick film out of it, just 2 to 3swipeson your lips and you are done.
- The lipsticks don’t bleed and that makes the application far less messy, and touching up lis ess of a chore.
- The shade I bought is very wearable and it’s one of those ‘suit everyone, easy to wear shades’ that goes with pretty much everything.
- The lasting power of Lotus lipsticks is much better than the other available lip colors in the market.
- Contains botanical extracts of aloe vera & jojoba oil
- Since the products are developed with active natural ingredients, they provide nourishment to lips.
- It is a 100% vegetarian product
What I don’t like about LOTUS HERBAL LIP COLOUR
- Does not contain SPF thus do not protect the lips from harmful UV rays
Bottom line: These lipsticks are long lasting ones. They are completely safe for my lips and also make my lip look very beautiful. The cost of these lipsticks are very reasonable, they are made from 100 % natural extracts. I feel it worthy. & am so happy I choose it. I recommend everyone to use this one, In fact i am planning to buy 2 more within this week.