WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today, I am going to write a review on my very recent purchase – Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss in the shade Winter Berry Crush 43.
What the Product Claims: ( As per the website)
• A unique, high gloss lip care formulation with a non-sticky feel.
• Enriched with botanical extracts of Grapes and Jojoba that make lips soft and supple for long.
• The unique product qualities are:
• Sponge Brush Applicator for smooth even application
• Freedom to use as top coat without affecting lip color
Directions For Use:
Fill lips with color, working from the corner of the mouth towards the middle.
• Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin.
• Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin’s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.
Rs. 225/- for 4.2 g.
3 years from the date of manufacture.
My Take on Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss – Winter Berry Crush 43:
This is my first purchase from Lotus make-up range and I am very impressed with this. The packaging looks very good, it comes in glass tube with a light golden color cap. The applicator is very decent and gives good coverage. The shade I picked is Winter Berry Crush -43, which is a peachy-orange-ish shade, sometimes it gives a light orange shade on my lips.
It has fine golden shimmer which does not look chunky on the lips, but I usually do not prefer it for daily use. It is a pretty evening wear color. The gloss is neither too sticky nor runny, and it does not dry out lips. The company also claims that it can also be used as a top coat on lipsticks. I usually prefer this as a top coat as I have pigmented lips and wearing the gloss alone does not cover the pigmentation to a major extent.
Here is how the applicator looks like:
Pros of Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss:
• Economical at Rs. 225/- ( got it for Rs. 195/- on an offer) 😀
• Good shade selection.
• Packaging is good.
• Has Jojoba and Grape extracts which are natural ingredients.
• The applicator is good, gives good coverage on lips.
• Consistency is good (not too sticky nor runny).
• Does not dry out lips
• Can also be used as a top coat after applying the lipstick.
• The shimmer does not look cheap on lips, I mean they blend well on the lips (good for parties and marriage functions).
Cons of Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss:
- The shimmers could be a no-no for few (I personally do not prefer shimmery glosses for daily use).
- Except Jojoba, the other ingredients are not mentioned.
- The color is almost transparent with one swipe (around 2-3 swipes are required for the color to show up well).
- Staying power is okay (2-3 hours).
Lip Swatch : I wore the gloss alone, without any lip balm or lipstick.
Would I Repurchase?
Yes! I might get a few shades from this collection.
Would I Recommend?
Kajal Wars : VLCC vs Lotus Herbals vs Himalaya
Lotus Herbals Anti Tan Sunblock SPF 30 PA +++
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Creme
Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Brightening Whitening Serum
Lotus Herbals Stick Foundation Review, Swatches
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews – SPF 40, SPF 60
Lip Colour Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
Natural Blend Comfort Liquid Foundation
WHITEGLOW Oatmeal & Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub
Whiteglow Skin Whitening Facial Foam
Cocomoist Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Lotion
Phyto RX Botanical Prescriptions Info
Phyto-RX Protective Lotion
Aloe Soft Daily Body Lotion
Orange Peel & Alpine Salt Whitening Skin Polisher
Face Pack Review: Teatreeclear,Claywhite, Marinyouth
Safe Sun SunScreen Gel SPF 20
Floral Glam Lipstick Photos and Swatches
Intensive Sunblock Spray with SPF 50
Vanilla Lip Therapy
WhiteGlow Skin Whitening & Brightening Micro Emulsion
Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Masque
Safe Sun Detan
Skin Polisher : Kiwi & Grapes
Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Botanical Blusher
Lotus Herbals AlmondNourish Nourishing Body Lotion SPF 20
Lotus Herbals Maxlash Botanical Mascara
Lotus Herbals Lip Balm – Strawberry
Lotus Herbals Translucent Loose Powder
Lotus Herbals Moistpetals Lipstick
Lotus Herbals Tinted Lipgloss Candy Floss
Lotus Herbals Phyto Rx Skin Brightening Exfoliator
Lotus Herbals Nutraeye Rejuvenating and Correcting Eye gel
Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream
Avon Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick Review, Swatches
Avon Imari Seduction Skin Softener
Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss
Colorbar Soft Touch Lipstick Seduction 021
Lotus Herbals Maxlid Botanical Eyeshadow Rose Beach 537
Skin Care with Biotique Botanical Extracts
How to make Tinted Lip Balm at Home
Nivea Fruity Shine Pomegranate Tinted Lip Balm
NYX Tinted Lip Spa: Matador and Vintage
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix
Sleek Pout Polish Bonaire Tinted Lip Conditioner
Boots Essentials Tinted Lip Salve Vs Strawberry Lip Salve
The Body Shop Delipscious Tinted Lip Balm Photos and Swatches
Lakme Lip Gloss
L’oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss Moon Crystal Review, Swatches
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss Sheer (Black Cherry)
L’oreal Glam Shine Reflex Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
8 Pink Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss Photos and Swatches
YSL Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink Review, Swatch
Avon Glazewear Intense Lip Gloss Review, Swatches, Photos
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Colorbar Star Metal Lip Gloss Photos, Swatches
Faces Creme Matte Lip Gloss Peach Pink Review, Swatch, FOTD
VOV CANDY Water Shine Lip Gloss