Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical tinted Lipgloss– Candy Floss review with photos and swatches.
Hello IMBB Ladies, !!!
I finished with my 3rd year examinations on 18th of May and thought of going shopping as the exam pressure has run me nuts. So, I went to a Lotus Herbals shop in Market building (gals living in Bhubaneswar may know). I decided beforehand what I have to buy i.e. Lipgloss. This is something, I like collecting and experimenting with varied colors. So, I bought the Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical tinted Lipgloss in Candy Floss.
What it claims- Non-sticky formula enriched with botanical extracts of grape and jojoba, the gloss makes lips soft and supple for long. Can be used as a top coat without affecting the lipcolour.
Ingredients- Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin. Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin’s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.
Price and Quantity- Rs. 225 for 5ml
Total Shades– 10 (Ice Cube, Berry Smoothie, Candy Floss, Mocha Spice, Precious Peach, Cranberry Punch, Golden Mango, Jamoon, Berry Blush, Hazelnut Sheen)
Packaging– It comes in just a plastic wrapping which is see-through. It has a sponge applicator.
- It’s a cool toned pink lip gloss with fine silver shimmer. Very fine and slight shimmer particles which get distributed very evenly on both your upper and lower lip.
- It is good for everyday wear as the texture is just right. Does not feel like you are wearing a heavy sticky gloss and moreover don’t settle in your fine lines.
- The color which I have is a perfect understated pink for my kind of complexion. I loved wearing it every time.
- The lipgloss is neither opaque nor sheer.
- It has a sweet vanilla like taste and smell. Not very strong for the people who don’t like smell.
- Stays for about good 4-5 hours or even more on my lips without a meal.
- The price, even though they have increased the price from 199 to 225. Atleast better than the Lakme ones.
- It hydrates & moisturized my lips. Imparts a natural sheen to your lips as opposed to a fake mirror shine. Since I am not a gloss person,
- Stays for 4-5 hours.
- Absolutely non-sticky in formulation.
- It applies sheer with only a hint of colour and beautiful shimmer particles which get evenly distributed without looking cheap.
- Easily available with testers for all the shades.
Cons of Lotus Lip gloss
- The plastic cap though sturdy enough to prevent any leakage or breakage appears to be of not-so-superior quality.
- Even though these glosses stay about for a good couple of hours, they kind of “set” on your lips within the first 15 minutes of application. In short, they seem more of a lipstick-cum-gloss on my lips.
Will I re-purchase it?
Let’s see when I am finished with my current one.
- Quality- 3/5
- Price- 3/5
- Availability- 4/5
- Packaging- 2/5
Finally me wearing this Lipgloss.
Hope you all liked my review.
Have you used Lotus Herbals Tinted Lipgloss Candy Floss? Please rate in the box below
Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick Review- Pink Blush, Peach Creme
Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipstick Photos and Swatches
Lotus Herbals Lip Colour Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Review