Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical tinted Lipgloss– Candy Floss review with photos and swatches.
Hello IMBB Ladies, !!!
I finished with my 3rd year examinations on 18th of May and thought of going shopping as the exam pressure has run me nuts. So, I went to a Lotus Herbals shop in Market building (gals living in Bhubaneswar may know). I decided beforehand what I have to buy i.e. Lipgloss. This is something, I like collecting and experimenting with varied colors. So, I bought the Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical tinted Lipgloss in Candy Floss.
What it claims- Non-sticky formula enriched with botanical extracts of grape and jojoba, the gloss makes lips soft and supple for long. Can be used as a top coat without affecting the lipcolour.
Ingredients- Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin. Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skin’s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.
Price and Quantity- Rs. 225 for 5ml
Total Shades– 10 (Ice Cube, Berry Smoothie, Candy Floss, Mocha Spice, Precious Peach, Cranberry Punch, Golden Mango, Jamoon, Berry Blush, Hazelnut Sheen)
Packaging– It comes in just a plastic wrapping which is see-through. It has a sponge applicator.
- It’s a cool toned pink lip gloss with fine silver shimmer. Very fine and slight shimmer particles which get distributed very evenly on both your upper and lower lip.
- It is good for everyday wear as the texture is just right. Does not feel like you are wearing a heavy sticky gloss and moreover don’t settle in your fine lines.
- The color which I have is a perfect understated pink for my kind of complexion. I loved wearing it every time.
- The lipgloss is neither opaque nor sheer.
- It has a sweet vanilla like taste and smell. Not very strong for the people who don’t like smell.
- Stays for about good 4-5 hours or even more on my lips without a meal.
- The price, even though they have increased the price from 199 to 225. Atleast better than the Lakme ones.
- It hydrates & moisturized my lips. Imparts a natural sheen to your lips as opposed to a fake mirror shine. Since I am not a gloss person,
- Stays for 4-5 hours.
- Absolutely non-sticky in formulation.
- It applies sheer with only a hint of colour and beautiful shimmer particles which get evenly distributed without looking cheap.
- Easily available with testers for all the shades.
Cons of Lotus Lip gloss
- The plastic cap though sturdy enough to prevent any leakage or breakage appears to be of not-so-superior quality.
- Even though these glosses stay about for a good couple of hours, they kind of “set” on your lips within the first 15 minutes of application. In short, they seem more of a lipstick-cum-gloss on my lips.
Will I re-purchase it?
Let’s see when I am finished with my current one.
- Quality- 3/5
- Price- 3/5
- Availability- 4/5
- Packaging- 2/5
Finally me wearing this Lipgloss.
Hope you all liked my review.
Have you used Lotus Herbals Tinted Lipgloss Candy Floss? Please rate in the box below
Lotus Herbals Pure Color Lipstick Review- Pink Blush, Peach Creme
Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipstick Photos and Swatches
Lotus Herbals Lip Colour Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Review
19 thoughts on “Lotus Herbals Tinted Lipgloss Candy Floss Review”
such a pretty color 😉
it’s like colorbar lip glosses… nice review.. me too giving my third year exams.. :handshake:
vl be finished by 6th june :headbang: :headbang:
anupam it looks really pretty shade. I just want to know how sheer is the gloss. just remem i had to pick one shade from this collection. i’ll pakka do it now. :))
ratidoo, have i not already reviewd this?? !!! 😐
Anupama, its such a pretty shade :victory2:
Love the colour on the swatch… Havent tried any lotus cosmetics yet, I must now.
Anupama, its so lovely on your lips…nice review.
I liked the shade. I have to try Lotus Herbals lip glosses. Will try them now.
Nice review. :))
And the shade suits you a lot :puchhi: :puchhi:
Nice review Anupama! I got one of these free with a purchase ‘Precious Peach’ and initially I thought it is such a bad color, I’d never wear it! But when I tried it over nude, pinkish lipsticks- its gave them a peachy coral tint! Now I have this in 2 more shades- Jamoon and Hazelnut sheen. I love Lotus lip glosses! The staying power, texture, price- everything is so good! :yahoo:
Thanks for putting all this in more details. Actually I had never used this product Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical tinted Lipgloss– Candy Floss before, but going through your review I think this might best suite my requirements. Although my favorite brand is Lakme, I had used many other local brands too, but was not that much happy. Let see if I can get this product in Mumbai.
gud review Anu
these are definitely on my next wish list… and my cart 😉 😉 😉 :teeth :shocked: :nono: :nono: :nono: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pigtail: :pigtail: :pigtail: :pigtail: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :mirror: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :jiggy1: :drool: :shy: :shy:
wow .. the color of the gloss looks so prettty in the tube . . . its showing up sheer on the lips na.a.a. .. . just d way i like it .. ll pick dis up soon
I am loving the colour, Its been a long time since I had gone to Market building you know !!
anupama are you orriya ? u said u live in bhubneshvar ?
nice review anupama…