WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
So Gurlies, Please hold your breath for my first review from my Select City Walk’s (New Delhi, India) Haul. Presenting:
Lush Helping Hands Ingredients:
Chamomile Water (Anthemis nobilis), Linseed Mucilage (Linum usitatissimum), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Triethanolamine, Honey (Mel), Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Perfume, Alkanett Extract (Alkanna tinctoria), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
What does Lush Helping Hands claim?
Miracle working, soothing, softening hand cream You might be a person who thinks that hand cream is merely one more non-essential thing to spend your money on. That would be because you haven’t given Helping Hands a try. Those who use it, nay rely on it (including me and a nice window cleaner who wrote to tell us about how it helps keep his hands from cracking up) would like to share a secret with you. If you do work your hands hard then Helping Hands is vital; you won’t believe the difference that our calming, softening, soothing cream will make. Those who just fiddle around on computers for a living won’t believe the difference either. No kidding, you look down at your hands and you get a flash-back to ten years ago. It does it with a powerful mixture of calming oils like marigold and lavender, moisturising oils like shea butter and almond and softening linseed and glycerine. Just try it. If we’re wrong we’ll eat this Lush Times.
Why should you buy Lush Helping Hands?
- It is non sticky/ non greasy.
- It gets absorbed in your hands without leaving any sticky feeling in your hands.
- It betters the texture of your hands. Your hands feel soft and supple after you apply it.
- I don’t have to reapply the cream for another 3-4 hours.
- It smells weird but since the fragrance is very mild, it doesn’t sting your nose. I personally don’t like its smell but I don’t care.
- It comes in a very sturdy jar, which I can re-use it for another 5-6 years.
- It’s all naturals. No harmful chemicals.
- Super for dry winter hands.
- For a change, you can use THIS Lush Product for one whole year.
Why should you NOT buy Lush Helping Hands?
- It’s stinking expensive. Rs 680 for 100 gm.
For me it’s a godsend cream. I have had problems with normal moisturisers because either they would leave my hands sticky or perfumed. I liked none. Lush Helping Hands has become my bedside essentials and I don’t want to exchange it for any other hand cream. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating:
- Lush Helping Hands is also available in a small bottle like packaging but I had read some complaints reagarding the same so I bought the jar.
- Try asking for samples of products at Lush Store. Sadly, Lush guys are not giving any free samples at Select City Walk and minimum that you could buy is 100gm. But you may try your luck at other places. 🙂