Rs. 585 for 100 grams.
Product Description from Lush:
Purifying and exfoliating herbal cleansing roll wash. Best used on oily and problem skin. Herbalism is a green, squidgy, putty-like paste made from powdered herbs, which are actually perfect for the skin. Herbalism cleanses with China clay, exfoliates with ground almonds, revives the skin with rosemary, and uses nettle powder to purge your toxins and chamomile to soothe the surface.
Herbalism is made with 100 percent natural ingredients. It will help with spots, grease, and calm troubled skin. Ground Almonds, Kaolin, Glycerine, Chlorophyllin Water , Nettle, Rosemary and Rice Vinegar Extract, Rice Bran, Gardenia Extract, Rose Absolute, Chamomile Blue Oil, Sage Oil, Perfume.
- Ground almonds and rice bran – for their gentle exfoliating effect.
- Kaolin to absorb grease and give a deep clean.
- Rose absolute and chamomile oil for their skin balancing effects.
- Chlorophyllin, the green pigment from grass, because it is incredibly beneficial and regenerating to the skin.
How To Use:
Put it in the palm of your hand, add a little water and mix to a paste or milk texture, then apply to face, work over the face then rinse off with warm water.
My Take on Lush Herbalism Facial Cleanser:
I got this product to use more as an exfoliator for my blackheads than a cleanser. The texture of this is grainy because of the ground almonds. It mildly exfoliates the skin and leaves the skin super soft. Considering I bought this for my blackheads, it didn’t do anything worthwhile. I read more reviews on the net and found that it is used more by girls with acne. Since I don’t have acne, I cannot comment on that.
I used this twice a day and the 100 grams tub lasted me almost 2-½ months, which is quite decent I feel. I used this product in summers and oh the joy of getting the face cleansed with this :makeup:
I did not have any shiny T–zone for hours and the skin felt soft.
This thing has a really weird green chutney-like smell, which didn’t go too well with me. :doctor:
Also, the SA mentioned that the product should not get in touch with water or else it may get spoilt. So, you have to be exxxtra careful while using this, which for a lazy bum like me is a BIG thing to ask. I used a spatula to remove the product from the tub and somehow managed to not let it get wet. Phew!
Pros of Lush Herbalism Facial Cleanser:
- Made of all natural ingredients.
- Lasts for 2 to 2-½ months if used twice daily.
- Face feels squeaky clean without drying and the skin feels soft.
Cons of Lush Herbalism Facial Cleanser:
- It is expensive, though it lasts quite long.
- Smells horrible, like green chutney.
- Tub packaging.
- A little messy to use, I have to be careful that the product should not get in touch with water.
- Not for blackhead removal.
Image Source: 2
Lush Dream Cream
Lush Charity Pot
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo
Ayur Herbal Skin Toner
Khadi Sat Reetha Herbal Shampoo
Jovees Anti Tan and Clarifying Herbal Face Pack
Oil Skin Cleansers: How to Make Olive Oil Cleanser at Home
Biotique Honey Gel Lightening Foaming Cleanser
Cetaphil Skin Cleanser