WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
LUSH Vanishing Cream Review
Hi everyone!! I have been a follower of IMBB for a couple of weeks now and let me say how much I’m enjoying this addiction..Yes! its quite an addiction with me now as every spare minute finds me hooked to IMBB, reading the product reviews and other things. It’s such a favour when I have something on my mind that I want to buy and find a worthwhile review here on IMBB. Saves a lot of hassles really.
Ok , coming to the Vanishing Cream from LUSH. Well I have been a fan of Lush products for an year now and Vanishing cream was one of the first purchases.
According to Lush,
The Vanishing Cream is a low fat moisturizer, making your skin troubles vanish. If you have acne, oily skin, spots on your T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) you could use a pot of our new Vanishing Cream. It’s not magic, though, it’s beautifully traditional natural science. We make it with a new low-fat base, so it’s light as a feather and sinks in. There’s no cocoa butter; although we love it, we know it’s not for everyone. Instead, we use shea butter and deeply softening linseed gel, with low-fat camellia, grapeseed and jojoba oils. Of course, you don’t have to have problem skins to use it; if you’d like a comforting, balancing moisturizer that keeps your skin clear with lavender, neroli and geranium essential oils, then walk this way. But if your skin torments you every day, making you over-oily, spotty, red or sore then you definitely need this. Use it with Herbalism, Angels on Bare Skin, Fresh Farmacy, Tea Tree Water, or a new Tea Tree Toner Tab.
Price: INR 2490.
Well my skin is oily and blemish-prone(though not in winters) and most troublesome in the rainy season when its deluged with breakouts…sigh!! So on my quest for a moisturizer for my skin, I went to LUSH as I quite liked their products after checking the website.I liked the vanishing cream product description and its feel on my skin when the store SA put a sample on my face and I went ahead with the splurge.
What I liked about LUSH Vanishing Cream:
1. It really is a low fat moisturizer. True to its name, it simply vanishes within minutes leaving your skin well moisturized, soft and supple without a trace of greasiness.Love that!!!
2. I so so love the smell of this stuff…I find it calming(perhaps becoz of the essential oils).Its not overboard.
3. It has never ever given me a breakout which I must admit should have been the top most point.Oh! its such a blessing when you actually find a product that’s suiting your skin..I have used this cream in the peak summer months in Delhi weather and not a single breakout..What more could I ask for??
4. I have noticed a reduction in the blemishes on my face ever since I started using this cream.And I can say that because I am only using this moisturizer apart from my cleanser, toner and sunscreen.My face is clearer and stayed clearer in summers which is such a happy feeling.Ofcourse the cleanser and the night cream has a big role to play in this. I will review them separately.
5. The quantity one requires is simply pea-size..that covers my face and neck (though I don’t use on neck much.i prefer sunscreen there).So the pot lasts for a good duration. I have been using mine since before the beginning of summers except during monsoons when I avoided all moisturisers in general.And I still have half the pot left.
What I Don’t Like about LUSH Vanishing Cream:
1. The price as is with most LUSH products. Though I must add that they sell much cheaper in countries outside India esp UK.
Other than the price I havnt got any negatives for this product really!. All in all I am liking this moisturizer and I will enjoy it all the more in winters. Its something that I don’t have to think about before putting on my face.It will deliver what it promises.
If you have any comments regarding your experience with this product, please do share. Cheers!!