What is MAC Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker?
New Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker has the doodle fun of a pen, but with sophisticated, light and long-wearing results.
The shade style setter is bright pink colour. It has blue undertones so the shade is mostly suited for people who have fair complexion.
What I like about MAC Lipstain Marker ?
- They stay on lips for pretty decent time. Good 4-5 hours I would say.
- The felt marker tip is pretty soft. The felt marker tip feels a little funny to use in the beginning but then you kind of get used to it.
- The lipsticks smell typical MAC vanilla and if you lick your lips, you would feel a little sweetness in a good way.
- You may wear lipstain markers beneath your lipsticks to make your lipstick long lasting.
- The marker applies the stain evenly all over the lips. Sometimes when you apply stain on your lips, it tends to get patchy. MAC Stain markers apply nicely and evenly.
- They feel like nothing on lips.
- They are very sheer so you can build up the color according to your preference.
- They look super cute. Isn’t it? 🙂
What I don’t like about MAC Lipstain Markers?
- Lipstains always dry your lips. MAC lip stain markers dry within a minute or two after applying so you have to have a lip balm underneath or a gloss on top so that your lips stay comfortable.
- You should have very good lips to apply stains. Lipstains accentuate your fine lines so I find them best for layering and applying them underneath my lipsticks than wearing them alone. Your lips would look even worse if you have cracked or chapped lips.
Overall I would say that if you like lip stains, you would love these as well. I am not a huge fan of lipstains, I use this only for layering purposes.
This is the swatch of pretty pretty Stylesetter.
Tip : Lipstains are not creamy or moisturizing. Exfoliating lips would really help the lipstains to look good on lips. Please and definitely apply a lip balm underneath the lip stains. You would feel a drying effect after a few hours so you may apply lip balm of top as well. Lipstains are great for people who just want to hint of colour on their lips without screaming that they are wearing something on lips.
I am more of a lipstick show off person. 😉
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
MAC Art Supplies collection is releasing next week in India so I would be able to update the price then only. But they should roughly be around Rs 1000 here.
Do you use lip stains?
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company for consideration.