MAC Cremeblend blush Something Special Review and FOTDs.
Haayyylooooooo!!! how’s life girlies? I’ve had a bit of a mental block lately thats why was all MIA. Wisdom teeth are bad- no superbad 🙁 I don’t think after getting 2 I got any wiser.. did you???
Anyway, I thought in all this hoopla- let me concentrate on my happy zone- make up! I remember When the cremeblend blushes were introduced we all were so happy. The energy around it here was sooooo good I almost imagined FG, Rati and I hugging and happydancing. :happydance: LOLL – see, such simple things give us so much joy… khi khi khi
Chalo, enough of yak yakking. Let me tell you more about this cool baby!
MAC describes it as : “Light Coral”. I got it for $21and it weighs 5.6g/0.19oz.
I first tried it a month back and was amazed that time itself but since my skin is very interesting- it looks powdery and a bit muddy when I just apply it but after an hour its all nice and the colors come out…yes– it has a mind of its own! so I didnt buy it at that time but it kept haunting me- for 1 complete month!!!
Available in 6 shades
- Brit Wit Dusty rosy mauve
- Ladyblush Warm neutral coral
- Posey Warm peach
- So Sweet, So Easy Bright yellow pink
- Something Special Light coral
- Tea Petal Mid-tone reddish brown
Did you notice the shade range is quite neutral. The colours enhance the natural tones of skin rather than adding significant color.
(actually the MUA told this to me 😉 )
This is actually my 1st cream blush and maybe for a long long time I wont be getting another and I must say it is one of the best things I’ve got. I wanted a blush that I don’t have to think about.just to be able to put it on and be able to wear anything with it.
The texture is creamy and not so mushy though. Easy to apply with fingers, a stippling brush or a foundation brush (the MUA used MAC 109 on me).
What I like about MAC Cremeblend blush SOMETHING SPECIAL :
1) This is a perfect blush-blush. As in- when you apply it, it looks as if you have got healthy glow on your cheeks and not as if there is some (artificial) color on your cheeks.
2) Very light but very buildable.
3) Even though its creamy, it does not sit on your skin…. like, it just dissolves in your skin.
4) The Mua said it suits almost all skin tones- specially tanned ones.
5) I’m so in love with it- gives me a clean, healthy, glowy look!
6) Stays for more than 5 hours.. And I’m talking about all kinds of weather: scorching sun, mall walks, beach walks… and it just stayed- and glowed (Am I sounding poetic?)
7) With bronzer and a highlighter this will look very Sexy (the MUA quoted).
What people might not like:
1) Some girls like darker blush so they might have to use a base underneath.
2) Is not quite visible in piccys.. you can see a glow but not color per se. I wore it 3 times and showing FOTDs here.. I thought my face looked different each time. you decide 🙂
I’m too much smitten by it to see any dislikes :P:P:P:P
Which of the cremeblend blushes you liked the most?
Also Read :
MAC Cremeblend Blush Posey Review, Swatch , FOTD
MAC Creamblend Blush Photos, Swatches
MAC Springsheen Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Cremeblend Blush Collection India Launch
Inglot Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Melba
MAC Pinch Me Review, Swatch
Basic Highlight Application Tips
How To Apply Cream Blush
Maybelline Dream MoussePeach Satin