Before I start with the review, let me announce, “this is the most awesome lip gloss I have ever used.” MAC always makes it a point to make me go back to them 😉 When I got my first lipstick from them, the SA and I were chatting and she simply asked me to try this one. I wasn’t so sure of getting a MAC gloss, but she insisted and I let her apply it on me and man, I was sold, hook, line and sinker!!!
What MAC Says about MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M·A·C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own.
US$19.50 for 2.7 ml/0.09 US fl oz.
My Experience with MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
This is my pop of color for the bland days. This gloss must surely have some feel-good pixie dust because it really makes me happy happy, sometimes, I apply it just like that at home.
Over Indulgence is a creamy, kind of milky, slightly warmed-up brown. It’s like a muted peachy-brown on my lips, very MLBB type. This is how having a crush feels like!!! It looks so different in the MAC swatch, but for me, its a neutral coral-brown with subtle micro-shimmer. It has some color coverage, but it is not entirely opaque or entirely sheer. The formula is somewhere in between. The shade is very nice, apricot like. For some reason, it reminds me of Channing Tatum.” :hihi:
Summing it up:
Yay’s of MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
- Very creamy, buildable formula.
- It’s not sticky, goopy, or waxy. Your hair won’t stick to it and you can “jhalko-fy” them without worry. 😆
- It is very moisturizing on your lips even after it fades off.
- It has that faint vanilla smell, makes me want to eat it!
- It lasts a little bit longer than the other glosses I have used.
- It has a normal doe-foot applicator. I like using them as opposed to brush applicators.
- By itself, it’s a nice MLBB and on lipsticks, it adds a nice warmth 🙂
Nays of MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
- $19.50, ouchhh :pray:
- Don’t show it to anyone, a relative I met almost took it from me. I played really tricky cards, so she doesn’t take it. :haanji:
- Can be duped easily, Revlon Nude Lustre and NYX Apricot Lip Gloss are very close.
I would suggest to try a lip gloss from this range if not this color. I swear to God :worship: you’ll come back and high-five me, its that good! Did I tell you I’m in love? :shy:
4/5 (one point deducted for the cost).
MAC Cremesheen Glass Subtropic
MAC Cosmo Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Diva Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches
MAC Midi Mauve Lipstick Review, Swatches, FOTD
Red Lipstick: MAC Chili
Chanel Aqualumiere Lipgloss Glass Quartz
MAC Fold and Tuck LipGlass
MAC Dare to Wear Lip Glasses
Maybelline Forever Metallics Metal Shine Lip Color Pencil
Oriflame Stay Glam Lip Colour
Revlon Renewist Lipcolor Lush Peony
Revlon Colorstay Overtime LipColor Photos, Swatches
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color Rose Brown Review, Swatch, FOTD
Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour
Clinique High Impact Lip Colour Rosette