MAC Eye Pencil Ebony Review, Swatch
Claims : Eye Pencils are formulated to provide rich, consistent colour using ingredients that have virtually no irritancy potential. They are comfortable to apply and sharpen to a fine point to allow for a precise application. EyePencils can be used to create a sharp line or a softer, smoky effect. They are long-lasting and won’t cake or streak.
MAC describes Ebony as soft black. Ebony is a medium brownish greish black eye pencil. It is actually one of my least favourite eye pencils from MAC.
- It is a muted black color so it lacks the intensity of a super black pencil (which I like).
- It does not sting on water line but first, you have to swipe the pencil 3-4 times to intensify the color and second, it barely stays for 2 hours on my waterline.
- If you use it as an eyeliner on upper lid, it keeps getting transferred on crease area. If you set it with an eyeshadow, it still fades and does not last all day long.
- If you use it as a base for creating a smokey eye, it creases and even makes the eyeshadow face. I used Ebony on lid HERE
- It sharpens pretty well.
- It goes on smooth on the lid but it is not the creamiest one around.
- It smudges pretty well for creating a soft smokey eye. However it doesn’t smudge too much on me when I use it on waterline. It just fades 😐
Overall I feel there are better eyeliners out there that would worth investing in.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 2/5
Have you used MAC Eye Pencil Ebony? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Power Point Pencil “Engraved” , Creemsheen Lipstick Review
7 Eyeliner Pencils I am Loving These Days
Surf Baby Eyeshadow, Power Point Eyeliner Photos,Swatches
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil Review, EOTD, Experiment
Cham Pale EyeKohl, Chromagraphic Pencil
MAC Eyekohl- Teddy
Power Point Pencil “Engraved” and MAC Creemsheen Lipstick
EyeKohl (Teddy) and MAC Fluidline (Waveline)
MAC Smolder EyeKohl
Cham Pale Paint Pot, EyeShadow Quad
Chambor Eye Contour Pencil Kohl
Colorbar High Definition Kohl Eye Liner
Carbon Black Eyeshadow Review
Biotique Mountain Ebony Fresh Growth Stimulating Serum