WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC I Love You Plushglass Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Quite Cute Collection came up with 3 plushglasses. One of them is I Love you. See rest two HERE.
Claims : Sheer lip colour with a pearlized high-shine gloss finish. Comfortable to wear: lush, multi-dimensional. Gives a cool-warm, vanilla buzz to the lips.
Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned. Contains vitamin E for added environmental protection.
Price : Rs 1050
I love you is a semi sheer milky lavender plushglass. A plushglass is actually a lip volumizer or a lip plumper.
Copying from my previous post
* have a tingling sensation when you apply them on your lips. They have the plumping properties. I totally loved how my lips looked after applying these.
* are quite sheer. A few of them would work just as clear glosses only. In my case bubble (which looks a milk tea colour in tube) looked like a clear gloss when I applied it on my lips.
* are mildly sticky and stayed on my lip for more than 3 hours. But after a meal , nothing was left on my lips.
* have a very strong sweet coconuty / vanilla fragrance. It is not like the regular vanilla fragrance that MAC products have , this just reaches to your nose as soon as you apply it. However, the good part is that they barely have a taste, many be slight sweet kinda flavour but nothing bothersome. I would really suggest you to smell these before you buy.
* after an hour or so I did notice that the colour was of settling in my fine lines. I just evened out the colour gently with the tissue and it was fine.
I love You sort of clashes with my complexion. It looks almost milky on my lips with a hint of lavender. This would work on those with very fair skin tones. For most Indian / olive skin tones , i’d suggest that you skip.
I ,however, loved the formulation. For someone like me , who has thin lips I think these are quite nice. Plushglass is not overly plumping that your lips would look bee stung. It gives a little volume to lips and has a slight tingling sensation, which settles down after a while.
Here is the swatch:
And here is how it looks on me. It may probably work on top of a darker shade of lipstick for me but this way I am not liking it too much.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-*
Products sent by brand for consideration.