WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Kissable Lip Colour Scandelicious Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC describes scandelicious as blue fuchsia. Imo, it is quite a right explanation. It is bright pink lip colour with blue undertones and very fine fuchsia micro shimmer.
What I like about MAC Kissable LipColour:
- The staying power is awesome. It lasts around 5 hours on my lips with regular meals. Also it doesn’t fade in a patchy manner. It just gets lighter with hours passing by. Also depends on what and how much your are eating. If you are eating something super oily the lipcolour might fade away early. But on regular days I have been quite impressed with how long it stays on my lips.
- I love the finish of the lipstick. It’s some where between a creamy lipstick and a lip gloss. Your lips looks quite healthy and moisturised after applying it.
- It feels absolutely light and non sticky on lips.
- Although scandelicious is quite a bright shade, it doesn’t bleed . I don’t have to apply a lip liner underneath to make it stay at its place.
- The lipcolour is not moisturizing but it is not drying either. My lips feel very comfortable wearing it.
- Scandelicious is quite a pigmented colour – not as opaque as a matte lipstick would be but still the pigmentation is quite impressive.
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines at all.
- Kissable LipColours have a regular MAC Vanilla fragrance.
It comes with regular doe tip applicator but the wand is quite longer as compared to the regular lip glosses.
and here is the FOTD. I am wearing absolutely no base makeup on my face so my skin is looking a little oily in the photo. So sorry for that. :((
Scandelicious is quite a bright shade for me to wear it during the day. I have been sheering it out and wearing it and I quite like how it looks. 🙂 Some other colours in this range are HERE
Great formula for a lip product and the only bad thing is that these are limited editions. :((
MAC Peacocky Collection would be in stores within a few weeks. Keep watch on these! 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Also Read :
MAC Kissable Lipcolour Scandelicious, Mega Metal Eyeshadow Unflappable Preview
MAC Peacocky Collection India Launch
Clinique High Impact LipColour Rosette Review, Swatch
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine LipColor Review
Lotus Herbals LipColour Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
Revlon Skinlights Custom LipColour Review
Lakme Aquashine LipColour Review
The Body Shop Colourglide LipColour : Swatches and Review
Over 50 DIY T-Shirt Cutting Ideas
DIY Bindi Designs
5 Awesome DIY Hair Care Tips
DIY LipColour Tutorial
product sent by brand for consideration