MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner
Ever since Rati posted the MAC looks for autumn/winter by MAC a couple of months back, I was mesmerized by the smoked eyes and berry lips. I was searching for 2 lip shades for months now, berry toned and mauve toned and now I can say that I found both 😉
The face charts from MAC and the look on the models made me search this lip pencil and impulsively get this and trust me, absolutely no regrets 😉
A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. Nightmoth is Blackened plum.
I’ll just jump to My Experience:
– Its an absolute Wine shade lippie and in my opinion will suit all skin tones.
– Very pigmented.
– Very creamy, so blends easily with fingers/brushes.
– Excellent staying power, stayed for an entire evening and after dinner and all, a light stain remained.
– Fades evenly.
– My favourite shade 😉
– This looks great on its own, but can be mixed and matched with lipsticks and glosses to create a variety of colors, (yup- I am experimenting ;))
– Does not leave lips feeling dry.
– I wear it as a stain too.
– Looks great even with nothing else on the face.
– Leaves a smooth matte finish.
– Its very long, so will last a while.
– Can be sharpened.
– Expensive :(.
– More suited for evenings, but can be blended and muted for day looks.
– Wastes product while sharpening.
– Did I say expensive?
Will I Repurchase?
If anyone can tell me a dupe for it, please do. I want to stock up on this particular shade!
Will I Recommend?
Yes yes yes!!!
MAC Spice Lip Pencil Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner Fuchsia Fix
MAC Dare to Wear Lip Glasses
Maxfactor Eye pencils and Lip liner
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liners
NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Natural and Hot Red
LA Colors Auto Lip Liner Burgundy
Bourjois Long Wear Lip Liner Review, Photos, Swatches