M.A.C Prep For Colour
ARTISTS USE WATERCOLOUR, OIL, CHALK, PASTEL, PENCIL, INK.
We use makeup. Both require a bold vision and a perfectly primed canvas to start. New innovations to ensure the Artist’s idyll is perfectly realized: PREP + PRIME SKIN BRIGHTENING SERUM evens out any skin tone and PREP + PRIME FACE PROTECT SPF 50 helps stop skin for a flawless makeup application. Prep for Colour helps every skin type become a modern masterpiece. PREP + PRIME FACE PROTECT SPF 50 (Rs 1500)
- HEY -WARM MID-TONE BEIGE
- PREPPED FOR GLAMOUR – ASHY/DIRTY BROWN
- SORCERY – REDDISH MID-TONE BROWN
Tips by Vimi Joshi, M·A·C senior artist – Middle East & India
- To achieve a luminous finish to your skin, add a touch of strobe cream into the prep and prime brightening serum and apply evenly all over the face using the 190 brush.
- Apply studio sculpt foundation with brush 188 over the brightening serum to create a healthy glow to your skin.
- Fill in your lips with magenta lip pencil and apply just add colour lipglass on top for a bright lip. This look is very trendy for spring/summer 2010.
What would you pick? 🙂
If you happen to use these images, please link to this website.