MAC Pro Longwear Concealer ( Rs, 1000 for 9 ml) In the world of Pro Longwear, Foundation and Concealer carry the show with creamy, medium buildable coverage right through to a flawless, natural finish. Marathon makeup to go, made from micronized pigments to promote the smoothest application and colour purity.
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer comes in a small glass bottle (almost the size of regular MAC lipstick). It has a pump dispenser attached on top that keeps the product hygienic and makes the concealer easier to use.
What I like about MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- I love love love the creamy consistency of the concealer. It is neither thick nor thin and just glides on easily. Also, it gives me ample time to work with the concealer before it finally sets.
- The concealer is quite opaque but not thick.
- Once blended out nicely, it stays on all day long without creasing or settling into the fine lines. If you have oily skin, you might want to set it with powder, for my dry skin it works just fine without any powder as well.
- A little goes a long way. You barely need a drop of concealer for both the under eyes.
- The best thing I like about this concealer is that it looks natural. It just looks like a part of your own skin.
- When mixed with a moisturiser, it makes an excellent tinted moisturiser.
- It didn’t break me out.
What I don’t like about MAC Pro Longwear Concealer :
- The pump. Hate it. You need to put in quite a good pressure to dispense the concealer and the pump always dispenses more than the required product. It always results in waste of product.
- You would have to really blend it out fast because it dries quickly and might setting in your fine lines.
- You definitely need a good amount of under eye cream or else it would be too drying for your under eyes.
- If you want a heavy concealing, I feel MAC Studio Finish Concealer would be better pick than this one because you would have to layer pro longwear concealer up and that might look cakey.
This is the swatch of the shade NC 35. I regularly wear shade NW 35.
Moisturised bare eye.
After Pro Longwear Concealer. My under eye area looks matte and even.
Please note that I wear NW 35 concealer for under eyes but the sample was sent for the shade NC 35 ( which is the exact match to my foundation) . I have still been using this concealer for past few days because it looks amazingly natural, especially during the day time. I like using this concealer mostly for combating the redness around my nose and slight pigmentation around my mouth.
As mentioned above, pro longwear concealer also makes an amazing long wear tinted moisturiser.
I mix a pump full of pro longwear concealer with my moisturizing cream. Mix and use it all over my face.
Not only it gives a natural coverage but also keeps my skin hydrated all day long.Plus, it is long wearing.
Here I am wearing pro Longwear Concealer as a tinted moisturiser and a concealer under my eyes. I have not set it with powder so that you could see the real effect.
Indian Makeup and Beauty blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you tried MAC Pro Longwear Concealer ? Please rate in the box below.
Also read :
- MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer Review
- MAC & Mickey Contractor Duo Concealer, Lipglass Photos, Swatches
- ELf Concealer, Oriflame Concealers Review, Swatches
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Review
- Avon Haul: Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner, Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
- Oriflame Concealer: Part 1 Review, Swatches
Product sent by brand for review.