Claims : Inspired by Ruby Woo’s overwhelming popularity and one-of-a-kind texture, M•A•C introduces new bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s fiercely feminine
Price : Rs 1,450
My Experience with MAC Relentlessly Red Lipstick
Relentlessly red is a very in-the-face cool toned pinkish red with coral undertones. It almost has neonish kinda color. Very bold. I absoluuutely love this lipstick.
- It is not the creamiest lipstick you’d come across but it goes on smoothly on lips.
- It is a suuuper pigmented and suuper opaque.
- It stays on around 6 hours one me and after that also it leaves a stain behind. It stays on until I remove it with a makeup remover.
- It is a matte finish lipstick.
- You have to have your lips in good condition to apply this lipstick or it would make very flaw on your lips appear visible.
- Definitley apply a lip balm underneath or the lipstick can be quite drying. I find it okay. It’s not uncomfortable at all.
- It does not smudge , or feather.
- Works for all skin tones. It’s just the matter of how bold you want to go. 🙂
- The color is one of the uniquest red you’d own. 🙂
- Does not have any weird taste to it.
- Comes in the standard MAC packaging.
I don’t have anything bad to say about this lipstick except that it can be slightly drying. Bit overall, I loove thr formula and the fact that it is so crazy bold. Totally a statement maker and highly recommended. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick – Flat Out Fabulous Review
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick- All Fired Up
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick – Dangerous
All MAC Lipsticks Photos and Swatches
MAC Lipstick Reviews : Strength, Tanarama, O, Meltdown, MAC Blush Sunbasque
MAC Lipstick Review : Creme Cup, Peach Blossom, Pure Zen, Pretty Please
Best Matte Lipstick Brands and Range Available in India
10 Most Favourite Colorbar Matte Lipsticks
6 Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Photos, Swatches
10 Red Lipstick Photos and Swatches
Streetwear Color Rich Lip Color Cherry Slush and Red Flame