MAC Tartan Tale : Sassy Neutral Lipglass Set
Price : Rs 2100
There are two lipglass sets in MAC Tartan Tale Collection. These are small cute lip glass tubes that come in a set of 5. They are packed in a tin box with green tartan tale patterns printed outside. The box has a small black stand to hold these lipglasses.
In this set, you get 5 shades of lipglasses with different textures and finishes.
- Bright and Perky : It’s a bronze shimmery lipglass with golden shimmer to it.It is neither too opaque not too sheer.
- Scottish Lilt : It’s a milky peach lipglass with golden shimmer. They came up with similar shade called C Thru in their Pret-a-Papier Collection as well. This shade is also a good dupe for Estee Lauder Very Hollywood Lipgloss.
- Girls at Play : It’s a deep burgundy brown lipglass with golden shimmer.
- Stealing Kisses : It’s an orangey-golden lipglass with obvious golden shimmer to it.
Unfortunately, they didn’t have the testers for the Sassy Neutral set so I couldn’t swatch the shades. 🙁
MAC Tartan Tale Sassy Pink Lipglass Set
I loved this set in particular.
- Electro Lush : It’s a warm mauve pink with very fine white shimmer to it. Loved the shade.
- Sassy Lassy : It’s a bright candy pink lipglass. It barely has any glitter or shimmer. It has a creemsheen finish to it.
- Fab Fun : It’s almost a transparent pink lipglass with lots of silver shimmer and glitter.
- Frozen Dream : It’s a lavender pink lipglass with golden sheen to it.
- The We Coquette : It’s a flesh coloured lipglass with almost same coloured shimmer.
I liked these lip sets. The size of these lipglasses is small and you would finish these up pretty soon . The only weird thing I found about these was that they didn’t have the signature MAC vanilla scent. It’s quite strange for me because that’s how we relate to MAC lip products. They come with regular sponge tip applicators.
Another downside I feel is that you have to buy the whole set so you would have to take even those shades that you may not like.
The box. Thank you, Suma. 🙂
I loved the concept however and i think MAC should have liglasses of this size in their permanent collection as well. 🙂
Do you like MAC Sassy Lip Glass Sets?