MAC Satin Lipstick Captive
Hey Gals, Hope you all had tonnes of fun this Diwali. I had a great Karwachauth and wonderful diwali. Enjoyed lots n lots of shopping too ☺. MAC Captive was one of them. I wanted to pick something in Plum for the winters, hence Captive was suggested by SA and I fell in love with it.
My experience with MAC Satin Lipstick Captive
Captive is a satin finish beautiful deep berry shade. As you all know, MAC Satin finish lipsticks have great wear time and are not drying for the lips, so it is perfect for everyday wear. Captive is rich, highly pigmented and stays well on lips for almost 3-4 hours, and leaves a pretty stain of colour later. It does not bleed or feather and personally I don’t feel the need of using a lip liner also. If you don’t have a problem of dry lips, then you don’t have to apply a lip balm underneath, this lip colour simply glides on your lips and just one swipe is enough for nice pigmented plum lips.
I find Captive a little daring shade for day wear, but at times such shades help you look refreshing and lift your mood during gloomy winter days. And the finest part is that one more swipe can transform your day look to a more striking night look.
Price: Rs 990 for 3gms
Pros of MAC Satin Lipstick Captive
• Captive is a pretty rosy plum shade with a very opaque colour
• Captive has satin finish, which means its non drying and stays for quite long time.
• Texture of this lipstick is really creamy and smooth.
• Does not settle in fine lines
• It does not flake with time.
• This colour instantly brightens up your face
• Captive will suit all skin tones.
• Single swipe only gives a beautiful hint of colour
• Vanilla scented but its taste free.
• MAC is an eco friendly brand as they promote recycling.
There’s not much to write about MAC Lipsticks, we all drool over them and can praise them forever. And Ladies, I must say that there’s nothing wrong about Captive. I am totally in love with it and am sure you all will love it too.
IMBB RATING: 5/5
Will I re purchase it- YES YES YES, I would always want Captive in my stash.