MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow Review, Swatches
Price – Rs 680 (refill) , Rs 900 ( in pan)
MAC describe soft brown as “soft golden peachy brown” . I would say it’s aptly described. It is a matte finish peachy brown eyeshadow. If there is one “must have” eyeshadow from MAC , I think it would be this. Although it looks like quite a normal eyeshadow colour in pan, it is quite an excellent shade. It makes your eyelids looks healthy and beautiful.
You can use Soft brown eyeshadow as :
- An all over lids colour. Just apply soft brown all over your lid, apply black eyeliner, mascara and you’d be done.
- You can pair it up with any eyeshadow colour.
- You can use it as a transitional colour.
- You can blend your eyeshadow with it.
- You can even use it as a crease eyeshadow.
- You can use it with cooler eyeshadow shades to bring some warmth to your eyes.
- On very dull eyes days, it would just brighten up your eyes – making your lids look ” my lids but better”
- A great office wear / every day eyeshadow.
Soft brown goes on smoothly on lids, does not crease and with a base stays all day long.
Following is the closest colour shot:
Highly, highly and very highly recommended. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating : :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Have you used Soft Brown Eye Shadow? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Eye shadow – Beauty Marked
New Makeup from MAC and Inglot
MAC Unflappable Mega Metal Eye shadow Review, EOTD, FOTD
MAC Basic Eye Shadow Quad Swatches, Review, EOTD
Brown Script Eye shadow Review
Office Makeup : Neutral Eye Makeup for Office & Everyday
Avon Color Dual Ended Eye Shadow Metallic Brown – Spring Green Swatch
MAC Paint Pot Soft Ochre – Review, Photos, Swatches