WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation with SPF15 (NC44)- 40ml
This is the foundation I am using nowadays… I don’t remember exact cost but it was approx Rs 1500
Let’s see what MAC says about this product
A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant.
This product is best match for Dry to normal skins types. It doesn’t feel heavy at all and gives middle to full coverage upon application. The finish is lovely, luminous, highly pigmented and nice to work with. Pea size does all the work, hence product lasts long. Though I have read few negative review also but I believe it all depends on the type of your skin (whether it would suit a certain type of skin or not) and the way it is being used.
What I liked about the MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
- It’s highly pigmented so less is more. Pea size covers full face.
- Hides blemishes, under-eye circles in seconds. I don’t have those ghastly dark circles so it hides puffiness and any other discoloration effectively. I don’t need a concealer with this product what all I do is re-apply the product wherever I want more coverage.
- It spreads evenly. I use my fingers to blend it into my skin and they have worked wonders. It is a gel-cream formula that is easily blended. Skin looks even and smooth.
- I didn’t break out after using it. It didn’t make my skin feeling stretchy though I wear moisturizer underneath.
- Doesn’t washes away and lasts for 6-8 hours (at least). It has SPF 15 in it so can wear during the daytime too. yippee
- The easy squeeze tube eliminates waste; just dole out the amount needed for each application.
- Removing it is super easy. Use any makeup remover (I use baby oil) and wash you face… that’s all.
What I disliked about MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
- IF not used wisely looks cakey, like a mud pack. Oops! I had frightened my hubby with that look once … (his heart must have broken on comparing the end results with the price 😛 )
- It has kind of orange undertones so I mix it with a moisturizer to get the perfect shade if going out during the day though it doesn’t need any mixing on a night/ evening outing.
- Application has to be as quicker as possible else its gonna sit on your face and punish you for being lazy… hehehe (Dramatic version of the fact)
- PRICE !!!!!!! It’s creates hole in the pocket … all the MAC products do.
So my rating for this product would be :-* :-* :-* :-
Bye for now… And don’t forget to stay happy & keep shopping. 😀
Have you used MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation? Please rate in the box below.
Also Read :
- MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Review
- MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation Review
- MAC Select SPF 15 Foundation Review
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Review
- MAC Studio Tech Foundation Review