MAC Summer Stash Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack Review, Swatch
The full stack includes 4 crushed metal pigments. I have only two of the 4. But when you purchase it, you’d get a stack of 4 not two. Here is how the full stack looks.
Price : Rs 2050
Light pink champagne (Frost)
Light white pearl (Frost)
Light violet with silver pearl (Frost)
Brown bronze with gold pearl (Frost)
Crushed Metal pigments are are part of upcoming Collection by MAC – Surf Baby. These are a stack of metallic pigments. They are high shine pigments, which give almost a foiled effect on lids when applied with a wet brush. I have used the lighter shade in the inner corner of my lids in my eye makeup look HERE
The lighter shade comes out as silvery champagne with very high metallic finish. Looks beautiful as a inner corner highlighter. Totally makes your eyes look awake.
This one is a light coppery color with high silver frost. (Don’t get confused by the color in jar and swatch. The colors in more concentrated form in jar so are looking darker than how they apply in actual)
Like and Dislikes :
- Very very strongly pigmented and if you like to play with high shine colors, these are nice.
- Can be used for various things- for eye makeup, for highlighting the face, body. I am planning to make nail paint out of one of them, let’s see how it goes. 🙂
- These can be used both wet and dry. However I personally found them a little messy to work with when used dry because these pigments are so closely packed that a teeny bit of color gives such a chunky finish. And these tend to fly so it gets difficult to remove the fall out especially if you have done your face makeup already. When applied wet, they work just fine.
- These go on evenly both wet and dry.
- Very long lasting. The shine is maintained for good 4-5 hours and they don’t tend to disappear until your remove them.
- You have to be careful working with these. I pick up color only from the lid and that does the job. You can easily go overboard with these.
- Come in easy to carry stackable jars.
Have you used MAC Summer Stash Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack ? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
MAC My Paradise Cheek Powder Review, Swatch, FOTD
MAC Surf Baby Collection India Launch
Good Smudge Proof Liquid Eyeliners below Rs 1000
How to Look Good in Pictures
The Lazy Woman’s Guide to Looking Good
Good Lovin Lipglass Review, Swatch, FOTD
To the Beach Collection Launching in India
Siahi Fluidline Tutorial, EOTD
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation Review
How to Use Pigment
MAC Vanilla Pigment Review, Swatch, EOTD
MAC Moonlight Night Pigment + MAC Lord It Up Eye Liner FOTD
MAC Stylishly Yours Pigment Photos, Swatches