MAC Tartan Tale Eyeshadows (Rs 1150)
These eyeshadows looked gorgeous. The pattern was pretty ..until I swatched them. The eyeshadows are super soft, pigmented and the colours appeared almost the same in the swatches as in the pan.
The pattern seemed to be disappearing with every swipe. 🙁
A Wish Come True : is a silvery frosty purple pink colour.
Follow your Fantasy : is a goldeny frosted pale orange eyeshadow.
Glamora Castle : is a greyish silvery blue colour.
Golden Crown : It’s a very shimmery copper gold eyeshadow.
Enviably Fun : I love the name of this eyeshadow 😀 It’s a yellowish green eyeshadow with golden frost to it.
Highland Honey : It’s a peachy orange blush. It’s nice wearable shade especially for winter time. The blush is not completely matte. It has a soft satiny finish to it.The blush is not very pigmented. Infact i had tough time swatching it. The colour was just not showing on my skintone. It is a nice shade for girls with very fair complexion.
Her Blooming Cheek : The paler I found MAC highland Honey blush, the brighter Her blooming cheek was. It’s a deep fuchsia blush with no shimmer or sheen to it. You have to be very light handed while applying this blush. Not a very practical blush shade to pick, imo . It’s more of a collector’s item.
MAC Tartan Tale Pearlglide Pencils ( Rs 950)
Pearlglide pencils are super smooth, glide on easily, are shimmer based, and stay on for long.
MAC has re-promoted their pearlglide pencils collection. These pencils were also launched in MAC Art Supplies Collection.
- Lord it Up : It’s a copperish brown liner
- Blackline: The most interesting of the lot. It’s a black liner with olive green and gold shimmer .
- Black Swan : is a black eyeliner with grey shimmer .
- Petrol Blue : is a midnight blue colour with similar colour sparkle.
- Under Current : is a teal green colour with teal shimmer to it.
I forgot to click the photo of the swatches so I am adding a photo from the swatches from previous post.
MAC Tartan Tale Pigments: ( Rs 1350)
- The Family Crest: It is a blackish brown colour with very obvious golden shimmer. Thankfully it swatched smoothly and pigment wasn’t flying unlike a few MAC pigments I have swatched previously.
- Later : It’s a balckened violet blue pigment.
- Moonlight Night : It’s a black based forest green pigment and very shimmery.
MAC Tartan Tale Nail Laquer ( Rs 720)
Sly as Fox : It’s a rusty brown nail lacquer with very fine golden brown shimmer. No streakiness while applying.
Style Clan : It’s a gorgeous dirty khaki brown nail lacquer with obvious copper shimmer to it. I don’t think you’d be able to find a dupe for this shade. Not everyone’s colour. I personally loved it.
What do you like from the Tartan Tale Collection ?
I loved the highland Honey blush but sadly it didn’t show on my skintone. Style Clan Nail Lacquer, Golden Crown eyeshadow , and all pearlglide eye pencils were my other favourites. 🙂
Also Read :
- MAC Tartan Tale Dazzleglass Cremes, Lipstick Photos, Swatches
- MAC Tartan Tale Sassy Pink, Sassy Neutral Lipglass Set Swatches, Photos
- MAC Tartan Tale – Vain & Glorious Lip Bag Review, Swatches