MAC Dare to Wear Lip Glasses
“Join the brigade of loud-and-proud who daily dare to declare their own individuality. High-powered pigment and holographic pearl create a crazy-intense, shine-saturated gloss, combined with eye shadow shades as over-the-top as Lady G live! Not afraid to DARE TO WEAR? Bravo!“
I recently got myself 2 MAC Lip Glasses from their Dare to Wear Collection. I am just loving them! These are definitely not your normal MAC lip glasses in the sense that:
• They come in a long slim container; quite unlike their normal lip glasses.
• The coverage they give is that of a liquid lipstick.
• Even though they are much thicker than the normal lip glasses, they shine like anything.
• As much as I like their rich coverage, I think I would be applying a slight layer of lip balm before using these, to ensure easier and quicker spreadability.
• They are extremely long –wearing.
• Due to the long container, the applicator is longer than usual, which might make precise application a little bit tedious in order to ‘aim’ at the lips properly.
• Having said all the above, nonetheless I am still in love with them.
The 2 shades I got from MAC Dare to Wear Lip Glasses are : Dare to Dare and Gimme That. Dare to Dare is a pretty pink colour with silver, pink and blue shimmer particles. Gimme That is a bright shocking-pink with bright shocking-pink shimmer particles. I have never seen anything quite so bright before from MAC, and I can compare it to my MAC Dazzle lipstick Troublemaker, though it’s a brighter version in lip glass form.
Have a look at Dare to Dare:
Let’s see Gimme That :
(In these photos, I am wearing Lakme’s Nine to Five nail polish in Pink Champagne.)
What I really, really like about MAC is that almost everything that is launched abroad is also launched in India, and they don’t pick and choose like other international brands what comes to India and what doesn’t. Almost every shade and colour in every item from their permanent collection is available at their stores, so you would find something in there for everyone. Three cheers for MAC.