MAC Wonder Woman : Lady Justice Eyeshadow Quad Review, EOTD
MAC Description about Lady Justice Quad :
- Lady Justice Bright silver with white pearl (Frost)
- Insurmountable Dirty blue grey (Veluxe Pearl)
- Deep Truth True dark blue (Frost) (Permanent)
- Bold Babe Deep metal blue with white pearl (Frost)
Lady Justice is one of the 4 quads that are going to be launched in the MAC Wonder Women collection, which is launching this week.
The basic color theme of Lady Justice quad is blue.
From left to right shades description :
Lady Justice : It is shimmery silver white eyeshadow. Although it swatches light, it applies pretty well on eyes. Mainly good for highlighting the inner corner of eyes.
Insurmountable : It is soft matte grey eyeshadow. You can use it as an all over lid colour or just softening the edges of a bright eyeshadow. Immensely smooth texture.
Deep Truth : This is a part of the permanent collection. It a metallic finish deep blue with blue frost eyeshadow. Def, check it out.
Bold Babe : Unlike its name, it is quite a soft silvery bluish grey eyeshadow. It has sliver shimmers in it but they are very fine. they only help in giving a metallic finish to the eyeshadow.
Fingertips Swatches HERE
This is the very basic EOTD I did using all the 4 colours from the quad. Deep truth all over the lid. blended the edges on top with insurmountable. Added bold babe in the crease and Lady Justice on the very inner corner of the eye.
There are various looks you can create with this palette. I’ll do one more EOTD using this.
I totally fell in love with the Deep blue truth and insurmountable. they are so gorgeously wearable any time of the day.
- Deep truth, although so intense does not look OTT on the brightest of days and does not look dull for a great grand evening party. It is a part of the permanent collection. Do check it out. It has a teeny bit of fall out but really, you can totally ignore considering how beautiful it looks on eyes.
- Insurmountable is one of the softest and most beautiful grey I have come across so far.
- If you like blue eyeshadows, you’d probably like this quad. I wouldn’t say it’s a must have because you may greys and silvers in your makeup stash otherwise also.
- I personally do like the Lady Justice Quad because it offers quite a wearable combo of colours. I have been using it a lot both for office as well as my dates. 😀
- The mirror in the quad is of excellent quality and you can do you eye makeup looking in the mirror.
- None of these eyeshadows has creased on me. They look pretty fresh even hours of application.
- It is quite a sleek palette and takes little space in your bag or makeup box .
- The only glitch is that there is no applicator provided with the palette.
- None of the eyeshadow is poorly pigmented. I just wish that Bold Babe, being the darkest shade in the palette had a bit more intensity and depth. When paired with deep truth, it does not stand out.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-* :-* + 0.8
Do you like Lady Justice eyeshadow palette?
Also Read :
MAC Golden Lariat Mineralize Skinfinish Review, Photos, Swatches
MAC Wonder Woman Collection India Launch
MAC Wonder Woman Lipstick – Marquise’d Review, Swatches, FOTD
MAC Wonder Woman Collection Products Preview