MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow
MAC again in demand – Today’s hero is WOODWINKED eyeshadow by MAC
Hello beauties at IMBB ,
So here I am again in front of you and actually in front of you . Awww … I know am not good good looking but who cares? Actually I do care and aahh! please pour in some suggestions. I know I am not good at dieting but please do pour in some golden words for that. 🙂
You all would admit with me that after posting comments here we come again and again to check what others have written . The time we spent in reading an article is less then compared to what time we spend in reading comments .. right?
So now onwards do make it a point to write short post and long comments :):):)
I am just joking.
Like all of us, I too have this habit of reading others comments and yes peeping here and there. So EK DIN KI BAAT HAI — I was going through our appne IMBBians comments and got to know about WOODWINKED being popular in demand.So I thought what better way to start and come off in front of you with your beloved … in case you don’t like me atleast you will appreciate WOODWINKED right??
So here is my look. It’s really simple and you know LESS IS MORE – Hey I am not talking about my weight … It is the makeup, honey.
- Washed my face with – Himalaya neem face wash and let the water dry itself.
- Applied Ponds Tinted Moisturser in # 2 ( horrible SA wanted to sell me # 1 saying madam you are fair. I said thanks and walked away with # 2)
- No concealers this time honeys. Please suggest is it okay or should I have used one ? I actually don’t use much so wasn’t comfortable with it..
- MAC Paintpot in Painterely ( love u janu for ever and ever)
- Applied MAC WOODWINKED eyeshadow on eye lids with MAC’s 239 brush ( darling you are THE HERO today)
- Applied soft brown eyeshadow by MAC on crease with MAC’s 217 brush – its a matte light brown to tone down the shimmer in crease ( a must have)
- Applied MAC Shroom as brow highlighter with MAC’s 239 brush ( although its not much visible but I used it honestly
- Applied black gel eyeliner by l’oreal with E.L.F. studio tools eyeliner brush
- Waterline- I applied – NW25-30 MAC chromagraphic pencil ( this one is to die for , its THE only stuff which hubby praised during recent purchase)
- Finished with MAC’s Zoomlash mascara ( it is on the verge of dying so sorry for creepy lashes honey …Anybody want to send me a new mascara please note down my no)
- Ambering Rose blush by MAC (this one is for you Rati)
- And then on face I used MAC’s blot pressed powder to keep oilyness at bay
- Forever nude lipliner by chambor ( really nice and only one I use these days)
- MAC’s lipglass in NYMPHETTE ( its my HG lipgloss , if u ever find me in person you are most likely to spot this . I i love it love it and love it)
And here is finished look for you guys . If you guys didn’t like the overall look, atlease praise MAC woodwinked for the much deserved love .
And now I hand over to RATI for telling you guys who doesn’t know why I am “I DROPS RASHMI”
Love and lipglosses,
PS: MAC To the Beach Collection is launching this Friday. Will post about it. 🙂 – Rati