How to make small eyes appear Bigger
I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but I have small eyes. Though I must say that my small eyes actually perfectly suit my small face, but I just sometimes feel like playing up my eyes and make them appear bigger. So, I went ahead and practiced with make-up and have now found a fool proof way of making my eyes appear larger than they actually are 😉
The steps to make your eyes look bigger are as follows:
1. When using eye shadow, apply a light, “pastely” shade on your lids.
2. Use a medium toned shadow on the crease area and a highlighting shade just under the brows.
3. Then, use a soft or neutral colored eye liner to line the upper and lower lash lines.
4. You may use a white eye pencil on the lower water line.
5. Finally apply black mascara on the upper as well as the lower lashes.
Ta Da… We are ready with virtually bigger eyes 🙂
Some Dos and Donts for bigger eyes:
1. Apply light shades of shadow on the lid area.
2. Apply mascara on both, upper as well as lower lashes.
3. Use lengthening mascara rather than a volumizing one.
4. Use a white eye pencil on the lower water line. This gives an illusion of bigger eyes.
5. Do a brow correction. Try not to have thick and wide eye brows.
4. Use rose water to wash your eyes everyday before going to bed. Put few drops of almond oil on your eye lashes everyday. It would help your lashes grow longer and make your eyes look bigger.
1. Refrain from lining your eye thickly as thick liners make eyes appear smaller than they really are.
2. Do not use dark/matte shadows on your eye lids.
3. Never line only the lower lash line/water line. When lining your eyes, always line upper as well as lower lash lines.