Taking care of your skin is extremely important, just like how you take care of your skin. Sometimes, we need to massage our skin really well to maintain its elasticity and also to improve the blood circulation so that skin could get that beautiful glow. My skin always needs a good massage so that it can remain firm. A good warm massage also helps to rejuvenate skin cells and also to bring back the natural, youthful glow to the skin. In this post, I am going to show you all how to make a natural and homemade massage cream-cum-mask that would add a radiant glow to your skin. So, let’s get into the details right away.
- Curd: Curd is an ingredient which keeps skin extremely moisturized. It is a hydrating exfoliator that removes dead skin cells. Curd fights against pimples and acne too. It reduces blemishes and works as a cleanser. It makes skin healthy and glowing.
- Apricot: Apricot acts as a great scrub for skin and helps to remove dead skin cells and bring back the glow. It clears off dead cells and helps in turnover of new cells, so it’s an amazing anti-ageing ingredient which also delays signs of ageing. It helps to maintain the skin elasticity and adds a youthful texture to. It reduces the fine lines and wrinkles effectively and it contains vitamin C and A, which are good for skin too.
- Honey: Honey’s anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent cleanser of acne and pimple. Honey is called as a natural bleach so it can dramatically fade the scar or pimple marks.
- At first, make a smooth paste of apricot, into a smoothie-like consistency.
- Add 1 tsp of yogurt to this blend and mix it well.
- Finally, add 1 tbsp of honey and combine everything well into a smooth, jelly-like texture. The consistency should be very smooth and blend-able and a texture that you can easily massage it over your face.
- Now, apply this pack on your clean face and gently start massaging it from your neck, in an upward way. Once you are done with the neck area, then start to massage it over your face and remember always massage it in a upward direction and from your forehead. Keep massaging it for 15 minutes and then leave it as a face mask for 10 minutes, and after that, rinse off with normal water. You can use this massage cream/mask twice in a week for best results. You can also store this pack for 4 days in a refrigerator.
Benefits of using this face mask:
This pack with apricot works so well as a massage cream, it exfoliates deeply to provide a new texture to the skin. You can bring back the natural health of your skin and also add brightness to dull skin. It removes dead skin cells and also makes skin smoother, softer and healthier. This pack also contains curd that provides deep hydration to the skin, which is perfect for all skin types. Regular use also repairs my skin. It’s perfect for all and works so good to get a youthful firm up glow on skin. It is effective on ageing issues like wrinkles and fine lines as well, but you have to use this pack religiously and regularly.
Natural Homemade Astringent For Skin: Easy Recipes And Ideas
How To Make Homemade Blush with Natural Ingredients
Homemade Natural Anti-Tan Face Pack with Rice Flour
6 Homemade Facial Scrubs for Sensitive Skin
VLCC Papaya and Apricot Face Scrub
Beauty Formulas Apricot Facial Scrub
Himalaya Herbals Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub
Jovees Apricot & Honey Peel Off Mask