WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Best Makeup For Acne Prone Skin
Acne has always been a perennial problem and definitely a constraint when it comes to matters of beauty and makeup! Is there a woman who does not love to put on makeup? I think there is hardly any. No matter how flawless or problematic your skin is, you would never keep away from application of makeup. Now, this article is meant for those beautiful women whose needs are very special. I am sure you must have understood by now what I am hinting at; indeed I mean those gorgeous ladies who have a sensitive skin, prone to acne and who often deprive themselves of basking in the glory of bringing into play a foundation or a blush of their choice. This article too is a research article and is a product of my research through the length and breadth of the virtual world keeping these special needs in mind.
Mineral Makeup For Acne Prone Skin
Skin experts around the world agree that this makeup is perhaps the best for you and your skin. Mineral makeup contains zinc oxide, natural botanical extracts and iron with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, which have a soothing effect on the acne-prone skin. Little oil is there in these makeup products and hence, there is no danger of pore clogging or skin irritation.
Best Mineral Makeup Brands For Acne Prone Skin:
The colossal names in the world of mineral makeup are:
• Bare Escentuals (offering you an extensive range of color mineral products meant for your eyes, face and cheeks).
• Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup (which offers you a whole range of excellent quality mineral makeup which is even used un reputed spas and salons).
• PUR Minerals (which offers excellent pressed mineral foundation).
• Mineral Hygienics Mineral Makeup (that offers you a whole range of long lasting mineral cosmetics free from bismuth).
• Color Science Mineral Makeup (which is again a big name for Mineral Makeup with genie bottle applicators).
• GloMinerals (which has added anti-oxidants and vitamins and is available in three various formulations).
• Mary Kay Mineral Makeup (though a bit different from the conventional mineral makeup, it remains a top choice of many a woman).
• Avon Mineral Makeup (the range was introduced not before 2006, but still, a great choice for everyone!).
• Illuminare Cosmetics (which offers you mineral foundation with extra-coverage, moisturizing and ultra-matte finish)
There are quite a few other brands that offer mineral makeup range for acne prone skin. Choose wisely and choose the ones that contain no harmful preservatives, toxic chemicals and fullers. Moreover, the best mineral makeup for acne-prone skin is the one which does not contain the component called Bismuth Oxychloride.
Best Makeup Products For Acne-Prone Skin:
Makeup products can be many and varied, but keeping the most frequently used makeup products, here are some of the best known ones for acne-prone skin. Check them out:
Foundations: Foundations form a well-liked makeup product by women all around and hence, here are the top choices for you as far as foundations are concerned:
• Bare Escentuals Original SPF foundation which is wonderful for oily skin.
• Laura Merciers Silk Crème foundation which does not cake up and is very light with a good staying power.
• GloMinerals gloProtective Liquid Foundation which has the goodness tea tree extracts and vitamins.
• Jane Iredale Organic Mineral Foundation which has the benefits of Vitamin E and Pycnogenol apart from minerals
If you are into serious makeup, how can you forget blushes? Here are a few well-known blushes, from the natural makeup range as well as from the oil-free range, for acne prone skin:
• NVEY Organic Blush, which comes in eight different shades and has the goodness of Vitamin E.
• Lancôme Blush Subtil which is oil-free and oil-absorbing blush, available with a hint of glitter.
• Make Up Forever Oil Free Sculpting Blush which is again oil free and great for oily skin.
A few brands of concealers for acne-prone skin could be:
• Dermablend Smooth Indulgence Redness Concealer which covers red patches, scars and blemishes efficiently.
• MAC – Pro Longwear concealer which is lightweight and is not cakey.
• Benefit’s Boi-ing concealer which is oil-free, thick and known to offer a good coverage.
How can you forget face powders? Here are a few good ones for acne-prone skin:
• Maybelline Dream matte powder which is non-comedogenic and free from oil and cornstarch.
• MAC Studio Fix Powder foundation which does not clog the pores and therefore, not a danger for acne-prone skin.
• Neutrogena skin clearing mineral powder which is non-oily and meant for skin suffering from acnes.
Makeup choice is indeed very personal and different brands suit different skin types, but since acne-prone skin is often oily as well, it is better for you to go for water-base and oil-free makeup products, which do not clog the pores. The brands are many and products are varied. This article contains a few big names in the context of makeup for acne-prone skin, which is not to suggest that they are the only ones; they are only a handful among the many others which have failed to find a place in this article for time and space constraints.
Image Sources: 1
Your Cheap and Best Makeup Products: IMBB Survey
Best Makeup & Skin Care Routine for Combination Skin : Ask IMBB
Best Hair Oil / Hair Pack for Dry Hair : Ask IMBB
Best Face Bleach : Ask IMBB
Best Moisturizer for Dry Sensitive Skin – Ask IMBB
Best Black Liquid Eyeliner : Ask IMBB
Best Bourjois Products : Ask IMBB
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Shopping: Top 5 Online Makeup Shops
Katrina Kaif Dhunki Eye Makeup Look in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
7 Must Have Sigma Makeup Brushes
Wedding Make-up Essentials: Make-up Kit For Brides
Skin Care for Acne Prone Skin : Ask IMBB
Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin
Ayur Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne-Prone & Oily Skin
Acnemoist – Oil Free Moisturiser for Acne Prone Skin
Neutrogena Facial Cleansing Bar for Acne Prone Skin
Indian Wedding Makeup Suggestions for Oily, Acne Prone Skin