I need ur advice on what brushes to buy.This is the first time I am buying brushes.I have been seeing a lot of good reviews on sigma brushes.From your reviews, I have decided to get the below ones.
- Sigma F30-large powder brush
- Sigma F70-concealer brush
- Sigma E55-eyeshadow brush
- Sigma F80-Flat top kabuki brush for the blush
I also require a good foundation and eyeliner brush.Kindly suggest.I thought of buying the sigma professional brush kit that contains 12 brushes but dont know if all are good.Please list down the ones that I should order from sigma.I will be getting mac studio tech foundation so I want to know if I would need to use a brush for the same and if so which one.
In Chennai only vega is easily available.But am skeptical as Iam buying brushes for the first time and would want them to be of good quality and last longer.TBS and MAC are available but I feel MAC is overpriced.Please help me out with this confusion.
- Sigma Sigmax Brushes Review – F 80, F 84, F 82
- Sigma Professional Brush Kit Review : Face Brushes
- Sigma Professional Brush Kit Review : Eyes